Chapter Twelve: It's for the best, right?

Terras' P.O.V.

I sat in the chair next to Angelina. Her eyes fluttered open as Zayn began to sing.

"Zayn?" She whispered. Zayns eyes shot up as he looked at Angelina, I smiled and walked out of the room to give them thier alone time. I saw Liam with a curly haired girl who I recognzied to be Danielle Peazer. I saw her dancing on he X -Factor and for a long time she had actually been my idol until I saw the band Little Mix. They hugged and she left to the door.

"Hey Liam." I said walking over to him and giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hey babe." he said in his british accent. I smiled and snatched his phone out of his hand.

"Come on babe give me back my phone!" he whined. I laughed.

"Oh Cry Me A River." I said reffering to his X-Factor audition song. I unlocked his phone and went to his text messages. There was multiple texts between Danielle and Liam, I opened it.

"Babe, what are you doing?" he asked concerned. I ran into the girls bathroom so he couldn't get his phone. My eyes began to sting as I read the flirting between them.

I quickly fixed my eye make-up and headed outside.

"Hey Liam do me a favor? Stay out of my life." I said simply. I walked away from him and back into Angelinas room.

"Zayn I love you a lot, but I don't think I can trust you any more." she said her voice cracking. She gave him a peck on the cheek and he walked out bumping into me.

"Hey Ange." I said knowing she needed a friend. She smiled and faced me."So how long have I been out." she asked. "Um about 4 days." I said unsure.

" I broke up with Liam." I said.

" I just broke up with Zayn." she replied.

We laughed a little as Samantha walked in.

"Hey Guys!" she said brightly.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Well actually I'm not. Niall and I just broke up. It was a mutual thing, he was leaving and I can't do long distance relationships." she said sighing.

"Well looks like the three of us are single pringles." Angelina siad. We all laughed. Samantha texted Desirae that Angie was awake. Desirae was in the bedroom with in a matter of seconds. Okay maybe 5 minutes.

"Hey guys what's up?" she asked.

"Well, we are single pringles." I said reffering to Angie, Sammy, and I.

"Same here." she sighed.

"Haz and I broke up do to the fact that I hate long distance relationships." she said.

"Same here!" Sammy said high fiving Dezi.

"Where's Tori?" Angelina said. We were kinda shocked that she noticed when Desi answered."She moved out and went to Ireland."

"Louis and her broke up so she couldn't handle it so she moved." I said. The nurse walked in to see us all on her bed.

"Um she can go now, we just need Desirae to sighn a few papers." Desirae was the oldest so this wasn't a new thing. Desirae stood up and walked over to the office.

"Oh we brought you clothes for when you woke up." I said.

Sammy handed her a white t-shirt that said The Beatles in black, black jeggings, and cherry red TOMS. I handed her a hair tie so she could do something with her hair. After a few minutes Angie walked out wearing the outfit with her hair in a side braid.

"Any of you guys got your make-up I can borrow?" She asked. Sammy nodded and handed her her make-up bag. Again she walked out with red lipstick, pink blush, black winged eye shadow, and wonderstruck by Taylor Swift.

Desirae returned and smiled at us.

"Let's go home." she said. We all nodded and then it hit us. "Um we rode here with the boys..." I said. Luckily Niall was still here.

"Um hey Nialler can you give us a ride home?" Sammy asked awkwardly. He nodded his head and lead us to his car. It was a really awkward ride home but we arrived quickly.

"Thanks Nialler." Sammy said and gave him a peck on the cheek. He blushed bright red and we giggled. Sammy opened the door and we walked in.

"Let's go take showers." I said. Everyone nodded in agreement and we walked to our rooms. I put my ipod in my ihome and Fire Alarms by Ed Sheeran started playing. I scrubbed my skin with my strawberry body wash and washed my hair. I turned the water off and put a towel around my body. I walked to my room and opened up my closet.

Since my bitter breakup with "He-who-shall-not-be-named" I decided on a grey sweatshirt that said I HATE YOU in black, black high waist shorts, and white DADDYS MONEY shoes.

"HEY GIRLS WANNA DYE OUR HAIR TONIGHT?" I yelled. I heard three yeses and smiled.

"Let's go to the store and pick out our dye!" I said excitedly.

Sammy walked out wearing a strapless blue floral dress that had a vintage feel to it paired with light blue suede flats. Her hair was curled down. Desirae dressed in a grey button up tank top with white shorts paired with grey VANS her hair in a side ponytail. Angelina dressed in a white crop top that said FREE SPIRIT in american flag, with skinny jeans, and white converse with her hair in a messy bun.

"TO THE BEAUTY STORE!" Sammy yelled. We all burst into a fit of giggles and followed her to her car.

Sammy plugged in her ipod and Hit The Lights by Selena Gomez came on. We all sang along and as the song ended we were at the store. We walked inside all confident and went to the hair dye aisle. I picked out pink hair dye, Angelina picked out red, Desirae picked out purple, and Sammy picked out aqua and the girls bought bleach. We bought out items and walked to the car.

We drove home and ran inside. We made a system Angelina did my hair and I would do hers and Sammy would do Desiraes and Desirae would do Sammys. I couldn't wait to see my hair! We were done within minutes and dried our hair. Mine was so cool! Angelina really new hoe to do hair, Angies was really cool it really matched her skin tone. Desirae walked out with neon purple hair screaming, Sammy walked out with half of her hair aqua which looked really cool.

"So single and Fabulous?" I asked.

Actually single and fabulouis!" Sammy said giggling. We laughed along. This was going to be really fun and I couldn't wait till college. These girls are my best friends, I really hope we get into the same college.

Author's Note: The girls hair is link in the external link. And as always make sure to vote, comment, and fan me! xX