Chapter NineTeen: Drama, Drama, and Drama....

Author's Note: Wow one at the beginning girl you be cray. Anyways sorry this chapter is just sort of a filler but I hope you still like it.

Samanthas P.O.V.

I woke up at 5:00 and went groggiliy up to my bathroom. I took a look in the mirror and cringed. I was definitely not a morning person. I washed my face doing that would wake me up a little (which it did) and brushed my teeth.

I walked back into my room and looked on my wardrobe. I decided on a black vest shirt that said free hugs in a cool font, black skinny jeans with rips through thigh and down, black converse, and my teal hair curled.

I ran over to my make-up mirror (I Dont really run) and applied some make-up. I put on a light layer of cover up, concealer, thick eye liner, mascara, and red lipstick. I smiled at myself and looked at the clock. it was time for the girls to get up. I ran downstairs grabbing a wooden spoon and a pan at smacking them down the hall screaming until the girls got up.

Suddenly four groggy annoyed looking girls came downstairs giving me the death glare.

"It's time to get up for school." I said.

"Oh just you wait one day I will wake up earlier than you and wake your bum up." Terra said through gritted teeth.

I laughed then replied, "I would love to see the day."

The four annoyed girls went back into their rooms grumbling some things you children should not hear. I smiled victoriously and went downstairs to make breakfast. Three burned omlets later Angelina came downstairs screaming at me in italian.

"Fuori dalla mia cucina. TI HO detto di non cuocere a meno che non fossi qui. Siete un idiota! Chi brucia omleette??" Angelina screamed

"Speak English!!" I screamed back.

"Why did you try cooking!!! You know you can't!!" She screamed back in reply, this time in English.

"Obviously you haven't tasted my cereal." I replied in a snarky tone.

She laughed a little and shook her head.

"Go check on the girls and see if they're up." She said cracking some eggs in the pan.

I walked upstairs to check on the girls. I knocked on Desirae's door first.

She was wearing a blue long sleeved lace crop top, blck skater skirt, white Doc Martins, and her light purple hair straightened. She was wearing silver Bengals, a heart locket, black studs earrings, clear lip gloss, and nude make-up.

She smiled at me then spoke,"Angelina making breakfast?"

I nodded. I exited the room and walked down the hall to Terra. I knocked at the door before entering. She was wearing a white loose tank top, a black bandeau underneath, black skinny jeans and white converse. Her make-up was pink lipstick, Smokey eye make-up and blush. She wore silver hoop earrings, an owl necklace, silver Bengals and a grey side bag. Her hair was wavy curled with a white lace bow.

"Ready for school?" I asked. She nodded and went downstairs. Next I went to Tori's room.

She was wearing a Royal procession Embellished dress in Mint green and white sandals. She had a white side bag, gold Bengals, White Pearl Stud Earrings, pink lipstick, mascara, eye liner, nude eyeshadow and her hair in a side braid.

"Breakfast is downstairs." I said.

"Thanks." She replied going downstairs.

I followed her downstairs to see everyone eating. I joined them at the breakfast bar taking a seat about to talk.

"Guys I was thinking that maybe we could dye or hair back to the original colour."

The girls nodded their heads in agreement.

"or maybe we could just dye the tips or like go ombre." Terra suggested.

"Sure, I call dibs on ombre." I said smirking. I heard the girls groan as I walked towards the sink.

"Last one to the car has to prank call the boys!!" I yelled running our the door to my car. The loser was in fact Desirae who said she doesn't run. I laughed and drove to school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After school Desirae prank called Zayn. (Z is Zayn, D is Desirae)

Z- Erm Hello?

D- OMG IS THIS LIKE ZAYN MALIK!!

Z-Yeah how did you get my number.

D- It's like totally all over the internet, is Niall there?

Z- Yeah he's right here.

D- Niall is that you? I'm like totally in love with you!! Marry me!!!

N- Hello Desirae.

I started laughing extremely hard because Niall had seen right through the fan girls we used to be. We drove home and she sat on the couch. I walked through the front door and spoke, "Maybe I'll just leave my hair."

"Sam, you need to talk to Zayn." Angelina said.

"Why? I'm fine he's fine, it's not like we were really close before." I replied.

"Sam he misses you, just please go talk to him." Angelina begged.

"Fine." I huffed grabbing my keys and driving to his flat.

When I arrived Zayn was already outside. I approached him almost missing him.

"Sam, I'm so sorry, I know I shouldn't have kept it from you-"

I cut him off then said," YOU DON'T GET IT, DO YOU ZAYN? BEING IN AN ORPHANAGE FOR HALF YOUR LIFE, NOT KNOWING YOUR FAMILY, CRYING YOURSELF TO SLEEP BECAUSE NOBODY WANTED YOU, OR MAYBE IT'S THE FACT THAT I WAS ABUSED THAT PISSED ME OFF. EITHER WAY FAMILY DOESN'T KEEP THESE SORT OF THINGS FROM EACH OTHER."

"I'm sorry Sam." He said hurry on his voice.

"It was so hard Zayn. So hard, and all I wanted was a family and when I find out you knew I was apart of yours and your didn't say anything right away I was hurt. I just want us to be okay." I said my voice shaky and quieter.

Zayn didn't reply he stretched out his and and pulled me into a hug, I didn't realize it but all I needed was a hug, a hug from my brother. We pulled apart and I started to drive home when a car hit me in the back causing me to move forward. The man stepped out of the cat and came towards mine.

"I'm sorry miss, should we exchange insurance?" he spoke.

I stepped out of the car, and felt him take me and drag me to his car. He put me in the trunk and started to drive. I blacked out for most of the ride until I wrote up in a cold white empty room. I tried to move but I was tied to a chair, I tried to speak but my mouth had duct tape on it.

The door slowly opened when a male figure strutted out and spoke, "Good Morning sunshine, ready for sure fun" his voice was sinister and dark. I wanted to get out but I couldn't.

Authors Note: Hayy guisse so the girls outfits are on the external link if you wanted to check them out. Who do you think got Sam? As always make sure to vote, comment, and fan me. If you read this comment APPLE!