Chapter Fifteen: SURPRISE!!!

Dedicated to Desirae whose birthday was the 26th of february.

*Desirae's P.O.V.*

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DESI!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!" I was woken up by 4 idiot girls singing happy birthday in my ears!

"GO away." I said grogally and putting the covers over my face.

"We have food." Sammy said in a sing song voice.

"What kind?" I replied.

"Everything." she said back. I sat up and walked to the kitchen to grab breakfast. Sammy was right they had everything out!

"You guys are the best friends ever!!" I gushed.

"I know." Terra replied. Angelina and Tori made the breakfast because Sammy and Terra couldn't cook for anything. I sat down still in my pajamas and ate all the food I could.

"Well guys I'm going to take a shower and get dressed for today." I said walking upstairs to my bathroom. I hopped in the shower and washed my hair with my jasmine scented shampoo.

I got out of the shower and went to my room to pick out my outfit.

"Sammy can I borrow somehing?" I asked.

"SURE." she yelled super loud. I walked over to her room and saw how much clothes she had. And beleive me she had a lot. I could say she had more than Angelina and that is saying something. I walked over to her closet and ran my finger along every outfit. This girl was a real fashionista. She was hanging with Angie to much.

I decided on a mint green sweater/cardigan, white shorts, and light blue TOMS. I curled my purple hair and put some mascara and lip-gloss on. I grabbed my cell-phone lace case and walked down-stairs to the girls.

"Hey I'm done." I told Sammy.

"Thank God! I needed my room." Sam said. I giggled as she walked up the stairs to the girls, as did the rest of the girls.

"See ya in a bit." I said. They waved and walked on up.

Sam was wearing a white bralet crop top, with a black belt, a pink dip hem skirt pulled up to the top, and pink flats.

Ange was wearing a short sleaved white lace dress and nude colored flats.

Terra wore a pink skirt, a white lace top, and shiny pink flats.

Tori wore a black mid sleeve shirt, pink shorts, and black converse. They each curled their hair and wore a medium mount of make-up.

"Ready to go?" Sam said grabbing her phone.

I nodded my head and we walked out the door.

"Time for some good old american breakfast." Terra said. We all walked to an american diner and ordered. It just so happens I bumped into a guy who had a broken hand.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah I'm fine- Desirae?" he asked. I looked up and

"Hazza??" I asked.

"Happy Birthday." he said and walked away.

"Maybe you would want to join us?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head.

We sat down at a booth with the girls eyeing him carefully.

"So Hazz what happened to your hand?" I said trying to break the silence.