Chapter Two: Playing Match Maker

Angelinas' P.O.V

I was sitting on the couch watching Pitch perfect which was my favorite movie of all time no doubt. I was currently a jar of Nutella which, let's face it is the most delectable item since cake. I smiled at Fat Amy or should I say Fat Patricia, who was by far the funniest character in this movie. My phone rang Zayns Solo in More Than This which made me jump. I looked at my phone and I had a ne text message.

From: Unknown Number

Hey is this Angelina? Samantha gave me your number and I wanted to say hi. Yeah I know this is weird. -Zayn xx

Who was this Zayn they speak of? Did they mean Zayn from One Direction? No way. I called "Zayn".

Conversation

Zayn: Hello

Angelina: Yeah hi is this zayn?

Zayn: Yeah. Is this Angelina?

Angelina: Yeah. Did Samantha give you my phone number?

Zayn: Yeah.....sorry if I freaked you out when I texted you.

Angelina: Haha No you didn't. Um just one quick question?

Zayn: Yeah Sure.

Angelina: Would you like to go get some coffe around 2:00 today?

Zayn: Sure that sounds great.

Angelina: Meet me at starbucks in downtown. It's on the corner.

Zayn: Okay can't wait to meet you.

Angelina: Same........bye.

Zayn: Bye

Well now time to get ready to meet "Zayn" I quickly got into the shower. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in. I put in my strawberry shamppo and washed my hair thouroughly and rinsed it off. After doing all the essentials I jumped out.

I walked out and choose some clothes. I decided on a black sweater that said Pow! Dark blue skinny jeans and my Navy blue Vans. I grabbed my black purse and put my phone and black beanie in it. I put on some concealer, mascara, clear lipgloss, and a thin line of brown eyeliner. I grabbed my iphone 4 and put in my black purse with my black beanie. I used my waver to put some beachie waves in my hair.

I grabbed the keys to my car and drove to downtown. It was rushhour so the traffic was horrendouse. This ready be the real deal or imma go all sassy on a fool. I turned up the radio and listened to Ed Sheeran. When I had finally arrived I parked my car I filled the dark green meater to it's maximum time and walked inside. I ordered a caramal frappachino and sat down until my drink was ready. I grabbed my drink and sat down at a booth by the window.

Suddenly a boy wearing a black beanie walked in and ordered. I watched him carefully wondering if it was "Zayn". I texted him and asked where he was. The boy grabbed his phone and replied If ur here scream Vas Happenin. I smiled at his test and yelled. "VAS HAPPENIN!?!?!" The boy busted up laughing and walked towards me. "So I'm assuming you're Angelina?" I nodded my head and motioned for him to sit down.

"Hi there." he said." I nodded. "Zayn Can I ask you somthing?" "sure." he replied shrugging. "Will you take those beanie and sun glasses of?" He laughed at my silly question. He took off his stuff and I saw he really was Zayn from One Direction. It took all I had not to scream at the top of my lungs. So I simply kept a poker face and said,"Nice hair dude." He totally busted up laughing from my witty remark.

So I need to do some research on the guy I'm talking to right about now. I sipped my drink. "Zayn what is your biggest dream?" I said smiling. He smirked down and looked into my eyes with his. I blushed at our eye contact. "I've always wanted to be a singer. But I've already accomplished that. So now my dream is to find my true love and be with her forever.....a bit cheesey I know but that's what i want" I couldn't beleive Zayn actually was that sweet. It seemed to good to be true. "No, Zayn that's perfect because your the first boy I've met who has the exact dreams as me. And I love that."

Zayn smiled at my reaction and I couldn't help get butterflies every time we mad eye contact. I wonder what he feels like now?

Zayns' P.O.V.

Angelina was beautiful and not to mention she was totally funny. I felt like I could be myself with her. No needing to be someone else. All I had to do was sit and look into her gorgeouse brown eyes. Oh and let's not forget her laugh. Her laugh was so contagious. Whenever I heard her laugh my reaction was to laugh with her. She didn't have any tattoos which I liked because I didn't like tattoos on girls. She told me though she had to go because it was a girls night out. I nodded and we walked out the door.

I walked her to her car and headed back. I replayed the whole date in my mind picturing her smile and hearing her laugh over and over again. She was great. I stopped at a corner to smoke a ciggerette. I lit the smoke and let the it touch my lips. I had been trying so hard to quit but I couldn't. I knew the boys would hate me if they caught me smoking.

Suddenly I saw Angelinas car drive by and I waved forgetting about the ciggerette in my hand. I saw Angelina wave back and frown. I knew she hated it when people smoked because she told me at Starbucks. I grinned sheepishly while she drove by. I threw the ciggerette on the floor and stompped on it. I was going to stop smoking for her.

Authors Note: So Angelinas outfit is on the external link if you guys want to see it!