Chapter Twenty-Eight: Hide And Seek

Authors Note: Hey guys! I wanted to tell you that once I reach Chapter Fourty-One I will be ending this story. I want to thank you guys for sticking with this story. Love you all. Also I would like to thank the amazing iAmHellbound for the amazing new cover I have. Go follow her honestly she's amazing. Also the Wattpad app I have is glitching and showing the chapters out of order please tell me if that's only happening to me! Thanks for over 3k reads! Love you all!!

Niall's P.O.V.

We left the cemetary and decided to drive at a local resturaunt to eat. Susan decided it would be a good idea to make a list of Sam's favorite places and such. We stopped at the resturaunt and got a booth near the window.

"So what do we do now?" Angelina asked. Her black hair blocking her face.

"Well, I think it would be best if we made a list of her favorite places and visited one everyday." Susan spoke.

"That sounds like a great idea!" Terra exclaimed.

"So let's order and then we'll get some paper and ideas going." Susan suggested. We all nodded in agreement and ordered. Once the petite waitress left before sending me a wink we got back to what we were planning.

"So besides that park, what was one of Samantha's favorite places?" Susan asked.

"Well there was this one Ice Cream shop and oh my lord it had the best ice cream!" Tori spoke.

"Alright so tomorrow we'll check there for another clue." Susan spoke again.

"Wait guys, I have a question." Desirae spoke "If Samantha isn't dead who was the body we saw?"

That had actually never occured to me. I mean I saw her dead body with my own two eyes. If Samantha isn't dead who is that poor girl we buried?

"It's probably a poor missing girl. I'll have to find that out as well." Susan spoke.

"Well it's getting late we should all meet up tomorrow and go to the Ice Cream shop." Liam said.

"Well alright I'll see you guys later." I spoke. I waved goodbye to the boys and it was just Susan and I.

"I should probably get home. But I still have to buy a mobile." She groaned.

"I could buy you one." I suggested.

"I couldn't possibly as you to do so." she said. "But thanks for the offer." She waved goodbye and drove away to what I assume was the phone store. I put my coat on and exited the resturaunt. I listened to music until I finally reached Zayn's and my flat. I walked in the door and hung my coat up. I saw Zayn on the couch watching T.V.

"I'm off to bed Zayn." I said.

"Well night Niall." he spoke. I went to my room and changed into my pajama's. I grabbed my laptop and searched for any recent pictures of Samantha but none showed up. I shut off my laptop and snuggled into the soft covers.

When I woke up it was half ten and I was grumpy. I checked my phone and I had four messages from Angelina. They were all the adress to the ice cream shop and what time we were meeting there.

After ten constant minutes of Zayn knocking on my door to wake up I finally gave in. I dressed in a black t-shirt, jeans, some shoes and a random snapback since I couldn't be bothered with my hair today. I brushed my teeth and went into the living room and ate some cereal.

"Good Afternoon sleeping beauty." Zayn joked.

"Moring." I replied. He sat down next to me as we watched a random football match that was on.