Chapter Eighteen: Three Little Words

Terra's P.O.V.

I was lying down on my floor staring up at the white ceiling. The blood on my wrists had dried but I knew my eyes were still bloodshot. I hadn't bothered to blink nor move. Liam had decided to move on and I guess now it was my turn. I sat up and walked to the bathroom and washed the dried blood off of my wrists. I grabbed the clear bandages and set them carefully on the cuts. I grabbed my cover-up and dabbed lightly to the bandages covering my once scarred arms.

I grabbed the eye-drops knowing it would clear my red eyes. I walked back to my wardrobe and picked out a white shirt with a smiley face that was the british flag, shorts with gold zippers, and black converse. I walked over to my make-up counter and brushed and curled my pink hair. I swiped mascara on, black eye liner, blush, and pink lip-stick. I smiled brightly and walked out to face the girls. Another day of pretending.

Angelina was the only one up and she was wearing a green studded military overshirt, long shorts, and black combat boots. She was naturally pretty so all she did was loose curls, mascara, and clear lip-gloss. She was talking to Zayn through the phone and I walked over to grab some food. I grabbed a banana and a glass of milk. I sat down on the couch and surfed through the channels landing on Titanic.

Sammy came down next wearing a black skinny hoodie, shorts, black shoes and long wavy teal hair. She died the whole thing teal the other day so it looked good. She was texting and I could tell she wore a little more make-up than ange. She had blush, mascara, eye-liner, and pink lip-stick. She was smiling down at her phone and I knew she was texting Niall. I finished my food and drink and put it in the sink.

Tori came down wearing a long sleeved striped shirt, same colour shorts, and same coloured shoes. She curled the ends of her rainbow dip-dyed hair. She had mascara on her blonde eye-lashes and light pink lip-stick. She walked down the stairs and straight into the kitchen. She grabbed the jar of nutella and Sammy hissed at her.

"MY NUTELLA!" she said and grabbed the nutella away and a spoon and walked over to the couch again.

Desirae came down wearing a strawberry colored sweater, black high-waisted shorts, and music notes TOMs. She curled her long purple hair and was wearing mascara and lip-gloss. She always liked the natural look better than painting your face. I continued my attention to the television when the girls had a stroke of genius.

"Let's meet up with the boys!" Sammy said excitedly. Everyone agreed accept for me who made no reply.

"Come on Pinkie! It will be fun I promise!" she said trying to get me to come along.

"Okay." I said emotionless and not caring. She squealed and hugged me.

"I texted Harry to meet us at the mall so let's get going." Desirae said. I sighed and grabbed my phone and earbuds. I sat up and walked to the car with the girls. 2 Ed Sheeran songs later and we were at the mall.

I walked out in a hurry. "The boys said they will meet us at the food court." Tori said.

Of course that was obviously Nialls idea because none of the other boys would have thought of it. Don't tell Sammy but niall was always my favourite. The girls and I headed towards the nandos to find niall ordering the whole damn menu. I lowered my music to hear the others conversations.

"Liam it's fine I'm sure she doesn't hate you as much as you think." Zayn said.

I scoffed. That was an understatement, I was beyond furious at him. I saw Liam frown and look at me. I shrugged and blasted the volume to Guessing by Against The Current. Great band and Chrissy is really pretty. I walked towards Angelina and Zayn. I made a gagging sound as they were kissing.