Chapter Thirteen: Gives You Hell....

*Sammys P.O.V.* *12 Months Later*

Do you remember how I am related to Zayn? Well I kind of lost contact with him a few months after he left. I changed my twitter, number and deleted my facebook due to the constant hate. I blocked Zayn out of my life. Angelina never really got over Zayn. I sat on my bed and decided to get the girls. We actually applied for a college in London for performing arts.

We all got in which was actually a real suprise considering we applied 2 weeks late. I ran to the girls rooms and yelled for them to come out. Desirae had dyed her hair a lighter shade of purple, and Terra dyed her hair bleach blonde with bright pink bangs and dyed half her hair pink like mine. Angelina had the same dark red hair and I still had half my hair black and the other half aqua.

"Want to go to the mall?" I asked. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"We leave in half an hour?" I asked.

"Sure" Desirae replied for them. We all sprinted back to our rooms. Should I take a shower? yeah. I walked into my bathroom and turned on my ihome. One Thing by One Direction came on....don't cry, don't cry. I washed my hair and body quickly. I got out of the shower as the song ended. I had actually gotten a lot of dresses since the break-up, actually I hadn't gotten more girly.

I dressed in a strappless dress that had a floral pattern and brown flats and curled my hair. Dezi dressed on a tanktop which had the american flag printed on it and jean shorts and white converse she had her hair curled. Ange dressed in a blue strappless dress that had white polkadots and red glossy flats with her hair curled. Terra dressed in a blue longsleeved crop top that said NERD in red with dark skinny jeans and black DADDYS MONEY shoes with her hair curled.

I walked over and grabbed my iphone4. It had a floral case on it with gold studs. Desirae had her british flag worn down looking case. Angelina had a black case with diamonds. Terra had her case that looked like a gameboy.

"Ready to go?" I asked. They all nodded their heads and walked out the door.

"So who brought money?" I asked. Dez pulled out $40, Terra pulled out $43, Angelina pulled out $60 (She is a shop-a-holic and proud!) and I had $57.

You are probably wondering how would we have so much extra money. Well......wait-for-it.......WE GOT JOBS!! Well I work at starbucks with Desirae and Terra and Angelina work at a Victoria Secret store. We arrived at the mall in a short amount of time.

"So where do we go first?" Terra asked. "The food court?" I replied. We all laughed gaining a few strange looks from some shoppers.

"Hot Topic?" I asked. (Sorry if there is no hot topic in london. I really don't know.)

Everyone nodded their heads in agreement as we walked to the store. (I'm sorta basing this off american malls.)

"ADVENTURE TIME!!!" Terra and I screamed in unison. I walked over to the blue Adventure Time t-shirt.

"Ahhh MY LITTLE PONY!!" I screamed. Terra ran towards me and we fan-girled together. I bought a My Little Pony t-shirt, an Adventure Time t-shirt, and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt. We all walked out and went top the near by Spencers.

"Ooooooh can we get fake spikes?" Desirae gushed. We smiled and nodded. I got silver spikes, Terra got pink ones, Dezi got green one, and Angelina decided to be a reble and get black fake gauges. We went to the Claires down the hall and bought some make-up.

"Hey lets go to Jack Willis." Terra suggested.

"K." Ange replied.

"OOOOOOH LOOK AT THE BLAZERS!" I said. We all picked out one and looked at the dresses.