so this happened

*⚠️BEFORE I GO ANY FURTHER IN THIS CHAPTER THERE IS MENTION OF SUICIDE, SELF-HARM, AND SEXUAL ABUSE. IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE ARE THINKING OF, you know...swinging from a chandelier please call the suicide hotline at 1-800-273-TALK. If they leave you on hold that's not my problem, love you tho!⚠️*

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝚘𝚟~

I will admit, I didn't expect him to be the type to cut. Then again you can't look at someone and think that they self-harm. All I want to do is help him but I don't know-how, he can't tell me everything that's going on in his life right now and I understand that. At the same time, I just want him to know that I'm here and he's not alone in what he's feeling.
"Can I kiss you?"
No. I don't want to kiss him on his lips. I just want to kiss him on his forehead and tell him everything is okay.
"Y- yea"
He replied, I wiped away his tears and planted a small kiss on his forehead. That probably wasn't what he was expecting but it sure is what he got.
"Well then I guess we should get dressed and go"
I said backing away from him and walking towards my closet.
"That's all you have to say to me?"
He said slightly raising his voice at me.
"Yea, it is"
I said putting on my cargo pants and a black wife beater.
"Okay...fuck you"
He said walking toward me with a shirt in his hand. He had a fire in his eyes that was turning me on, I didn't exactly like it but my body wasn't agreeing with me on that part.
"Well what do you want me to say Arc? Do you want me to tell you about my trauma? Do you want me to tell you that I starve myself because I think I'm too big? Do you want me to tell you that I'm scared of being touched because some old asshole wouldn't respect me when I said no? If that's what you wanted then you just got it, the world doesn't just revolve around your trauma okay...you're not alone when you hurt okay...that's all I wanted you to know"
I didn't mean to say that much but it was gonna be said sooner or later.
"Look Arc, I didn't mean to upset you I just...you're not alone anymore okay...I'm here for you"
His mad expression had slowly disappeared into a neutral expression, it didn't stay that way for long.

~𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

I had no idea that he was hurting that bad. I know how bad it sounds but I was turned on by the fact that he was hurting, he was slightly mad at me and I wanted to see how much I could push his buttons until he snapped at me.
I slowly walked towards him. He slowly started backing away but there wasn't enough space in the room before he hit the wall. I could smell the excitement coming off of him. Our faces were inches apart, I started whispering in his ear,
"I want to kiss you so bad right now"
He flipped me around on the wall.
"Then what are you waiting for?"
He said. He licked his lips and started kissing me. He was pinning me against the wall. I never realized how strong he was until right then.
He let up some of his weight off of me, just enough for me to gather the strength to push him onto his bed. I was now on top of him. We were both thinking the same thing right then,
"I want this so bad"
I started taking off his undershirt that he had just put on. It just now hit me that I wasn't wearing anything except for my boxers, he was nearly dressed and I wasn't dressed at all.
While I was thinking about what I was wearing, Vad flipped me over and started unbuttoning his pants.
We were both breathless but I managed to struggle out a few words,
"A-are you sure"
I asked looking away from him. The room was extremely hot and it didn't help that we were doing this.
"If you want to then I want to"
He said standing up and taking off his pants
"Y-yes I want to"
I said trying to avoid eye contact with him so he couldn't see that I was blushing.
"O-okay then"
He said getting back on top of me. Now he sounded a little more nervous than before. He took a second before kissing me again. After about 30 seconds he jumped up off of me.
"Oh shit, go in the bathroom"
He said in a panicked voice
"Uh okay?"
I didn't exactly know what was happening but I just grabbed my shirt and ran into the bathroom and turned on the shower.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

Shhhh I know, I just told the guy that I was about to...you know to go hide in the bathroom. I promise you it's not what it looks like. I panicked when I heard someone coming up the stairs so whatever we were gonna do...not gonna be done now.
"Hey fucker"
My sister said swinging open the door as I was buttoning up my pants.
"Yup, that's me"
I said laughing
"Ah I see you're getting dressed"
She said standing in the threshold of my room
"That is what I'm doing right now, yes"
I said grabbing my undershirt that Arcane threw on the floor.
"Anyways, I and Zuko are staying in a hotel tonight so...yea"
She said turning around to leave
"Hey, lil bro?"
She asked
"What?"
I replied walking towards her
".....never mind, it's nothing"
She said before walking out and closing the door
"Hey Arc, you can come out now"
I said tapping on the bathroom door. He walked out and didn't look happy at all
"Tch should've known better"
He said with his shirt on walking over toward the dresser.
"What's that supposed to mean?"
I asked walking over towards him
"It means that you're 17 fucking years old but you don't dare to get caught in bed with a guy"
He didn't look angry, just more hurt than I thought.
"Arc, that is not at all what happened...please you have to believe me"
I said walking over towards him grabbing his hand, he snatched it away as expected.
"I'm not trying to be rude, it's just that you aren't out to anyone and that makes me feel a certain way"
He said getting down on his knees.
"Look, I know that I'm not out but it's just scary for me because Ananke and Zuko are the only people I've ever had in my life"
I backed up and sat down on my bed, he was once again struggling to get his dresser drawer open.
"Can you please help me?"
He said hitting the dresser.
"Hmmm, only if I can get a kiss"
I said getting down on my knees next to him.
"You can have whatever you want if you can open the damn thing"
He said scooting out of the way, and once again I opened the drawer with ease.
"Fuck you"
Arcane said laughing
"Yea but I think you owe me a kiss now"
I said backing him up towards the wall.
"No, I said you can have whatever you want."
This kid sure has a mouth on him, and oh boy he knows how to use it.

*mmmmmmmmmmmm, I'm going to bed now*

~𝒷𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 ℴ𝓊𝓉~