Hes mine now <3

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

In just a few hours, I'll be his forever. He won't leave me no matter what. I'll make sure that this lie is good enough to make him happy. Arc, I'm doing this for you. You better not forget that.

I walked back up into his room and laid down in the bed next to him so I'd be beside him when I woke up.

*a few hours later*

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

God my head hurts. I looked next to me and saw my girlfriend peacefully sleeping next to me.

"Hey baby"

I said reaching my hand out towards her face.
She opened her eyes and looked at me with a big dorky smile.

"Hiiii"

I felt a stab in my heart and I don't know why. All I knew is that it hurt bad.

"You look very pretty right now"

I said giving her a small kiss on her cheek. She grabbed my hand that was on her face and held it there.

"You know, I could use a little fun right now"
She said sitting up.

"Oh could you"

I replied laughing, she got on my lap and pushed me down on my bed.

"Yea"

She said before kissing me, she took her hands all over my body before taking off her clothes. She started slowly taking off my clothes as well.
Once she was done I flipped her over.

"You didn't think I'd let you stay on top did you?"

I said slightly hovering above her.

"Well I just wanted to please you so, I thought you let me stay"

She threw her arms around my neck and pulled me in for another kiss, I started pressing my body down on hers.

I slowly slipped inside of her while she let out small gasps.

"Does that feel good?"

I asked slamming into her making her moan louder.

"Y-yes ugh"

She said gripping her nails into my arms, she was trying to hold back her moans but I didn't want her to. I wanted to hear her yell my name.

"Don't be scared to scream my name now love"

I said slamming into her harder and faster, she was trembling below me. She wasn't gonna last much longer, what a pity. I wasn't even close.

"UgH vAd PlEaSe keep GoiNg hArD"

She said arching her back at my thrusting motions.

And then for some reason, I felt another stab to my heart. It hurt worse than before and I didn't know why.

"Are you close yet?"

I asked slowing down.

"Please, I'm so close"

She said pushing me into her.

I started slowing down and going deeper into her, she was getting weaker by the second and her moans became more breathy. She still managed to flip me over and go faster on me. It didn't take her long before she came, she still kept going on me even though she didn't look like she could take any more of me in her.