Two years, we're fine.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

Training nonstop. For a year. I've been training nonstop for a year.

I'm tired.

I've been pushing myself. This is how I'm supposed to take care of my son, I'm going to do whatever I can to keep him safe.

I've started seeing a therapist. I haven't told Apate. I'm scared of what she'll do to me if she finds out. She's been acting hostile recently. She's been having fits and breakdowns. She won't tell me what they're about.

This all reminds me of the time we argued because I didn't want to get caught having sex with her. That was the same day I asked her to be my girlfriend at the coffee shop "A Cup Of Joy".

She was so nervous that day it was cute. She was scared to ride with me on my motorcycle for the first time.

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

I hate this. Why is this happening to me? Ever since I had that damn thing birthed out of me I've been thinking about Arcane. It's been driving me crazy.

"Hey I'm going to train, can you watch the baby?"

Vad asked walking towards me with the devil.

"No, I'm busy. Take that thing with you. Teach it how to be useful"

I don't want that damn thing in my house, I don't want that damn thing near me at all. It's a beacon for bad luck.

"Hey, he's just a baby chill out. You've been acting like a bitch ever since he was born, he hasn't even done anything to you yet"

He said walking down the hallway.

"I DIDN'T EVEN WANT THE BASTARD! I ONLY KEPT HIM TO MAKE YOU FUCKING HAPPY"

I followed him down the hallway and started hitting his shoulders. I didn't give a damn if he was bigger than me or not, I don't care that he's probably more powerful than me. He's not Daddy, so he can't hurt me.

"STOP TOUCHING ME NOW"

He yelled back at me not even turning around to face me. I didn't stop hitting him. I wanted to hurt him. I wanted to break a few of his bones, I wanted him to suffer for a while. I wanted him to be in pain.

"God Apate, CAN'T YOU SEE THAT I'M TRYING? I AM TRYING TO KEEP US TOGETHER, BUT I AM SO TIRED OF PRETENDING THAT IT'S FINE BETWEEN US. WE AREN'T FINE, YOUR'E DRIVING ME AWAY. IF IT WEREN'T FOR VARCANE I WOULD'VE LEFT YOU ALREADY"

He walked into the training room and locked the door behind him.

"LET ME IN YOU ASSHOLE, OPEN THE DAMN DOOR"

I kept hitting the door until my knuckles were bleeding. Then I left.

I needed to be alone for a while. I needed to go home.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

I broke down crying as soon as I locked the door. I couldn't focus on training right now.

It took about an hour before I got in the right mind state to train.

After a few hours of training and teaching Varcane how to walk I finally came out of the room.
I was ready to face Apate.
Except.
She wasn't here anymore. I looked around the entire house but she was nowhere to be found.

============*6 Months Later*============

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

Varcane and I have been perfectly fine without Apate around. It's surprisingly more peaceful.