Im done with you

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

Forgive me, but for me to get what I finally want out of life....this is what I have to do.

You need to be completely out of his mind for this to work. But if I take you out then I don't make sense, so I'll replace all of the memories you two had together with me and him.

That means that every time you guys played video together while sitting on each other's lap, every time You guys played fetch with Atka. Every time you guys cuddled, ate pizza together, watched a movie, wrote music together. All of those thoughts that once made up "Varcane" will now make up "Vapate".

Of course, I feel bad about this but it's what needs to be done brother, you're dead now. It's what I had to do to get someone else to love me back.

Now all I have to do is perfect this stupid spell and it will all fall into place after that.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

How many times am I going to walk around and see something that reminds me of you? Every happy memory flashes through my mind and then it's every sad memory. Every petty fight we had.

GOD THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! If I would've just made you talk to me this wouldn't have happened.

I'm so so sorry for doing this to you Arc, you never deserved to get punished for things that I did, I should've just talked to you, I should've done more for us. I could've done so much more for us. I could've told Ananke about us, I could've told Zuko about it.

I SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN SUCH A DAMN COWARD. YOU COULD'VE DONE SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME. YOU WERE RIGHT WHEN YOU CALLED ME A 17-YEAR-OLD BOY WHO WAS TOO SCARED TO GET CAUGHT IN BED WITH ANOTHER GUY.

I shouldn't have been so scared about being judged, you weren't a normal guy. You were MY guy, you spent your time with ME, you taught ME how to love, and I'll say this until I see you again,

I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDN'T REALIZE IT SOONER, I'M SO SORRY THAT I REALIZED I COULD'VE SAID IT OVER A MILLION TIMES BY NOW, I JUST WANT YOU BACK HERE EVEN JUST FOR A MINUTE SO I COULD SAY THAT I LOVE YOU TO YOUR FACE.

"Yooooo, Vad whatcha thinking about my man?"

Zuko asked hitting my shoulder from behind the couch.

"Oh, you know.......Chicken..."

Out of all the normal responses, I chose chicken....okay.

"Yooooo, I was just thinking about that for dinner"

"Hey, Zuko?"

I asked turning around on the couch.

"What's up bud?"

He said looking at the mail on the counter.

"How did you get over Arcane so fast?"

I saw the color drain from his face. He looked emotionless, dead, lifeless, unwilling to live.

"I didn't......I still think about him.... every day...I remember him telling me that you guys were a thing...."

He sat down next to me on the couch and looked at me with a soft expression. I couldn't help but cry.

"H-he told y-you.... a-and I s-said I was too s-scared because y-you and Ananke a-are the only p-people in m-my life t-that have b-been with me s-since d-day one"

I started crying harder, he held his arms out and took me in for a very long hug.

"It's okay v, I support you no matter what. I love you no matter what, you're like my little brother. I didn't want to say anything to you because I wanted you to come to me when you were comfortable, so I kept taking Ananke out on overnight dates so you two could hang out more freely"

He was laughing the pain away, I was laughing while crying.

"World's greatest Wingman"

I said crying harder than before into his shoulder.

"Hey hey what happened Baby bro?"

Ananke said running out of her bedroom to me.

"I just, I miss him so much...I miss him and it hurts because I love him so much, I want to be with him forever"

She joined in on our hug and squeezed me tight, she squeezed me close to her so I couldn't escape the long-awaited bear hug even if I wanted to.

"Oh baby, I know. I was just teasing you the other day with that girl, I know you don't like her like that, trust me I've heard you and Arcane having fun up there"

She said laughing and kissing me on the forehead.

"I know what you're thinking baby, and I want you to know that it's not your fault, okay? You couldn't have done anything to prevent this, please don't fight this battle alone, we're here with you"

She said squeezing me one last time before answering the knocking at the door, surprise surprise, it was Apate.

"Oh my god, Vad are you okay?"

She asked running towards me, Zuko released me from his hug and got up.

"Y-yea it's nothing"

I said wiping my face.

"Well that's my cue to leave...oh hey Vad there's a letter for you on the counter, don't forget to read it okay"

Zuko said walking off with Ananke back to their room.

"Can we talk in your room?"

Apate asked

"Yeah sure"

I said getting up and walking up the stairs. We sat down on my bed and she handed me a bag of brownies.

"Here, I made these for you, I hope you like them"

She said with a nervous smile.

"Oh that's sweet but I don't eat stuff like this"

I said handing the bag back. Her smile immediately turned into a frown.

"Please just oneeeee"

She said giving me the bag back.
I didn't feel like arguing so I just opened the bag, put one in my mouth, and swallowed it.

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

Great, he should wake up in a few hours and remember me as his girlfriend. Oh, but first I'm gonna go look at that letter.

I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I picked up the letter with Vads name on it and opened it.

"That little shit, NO YOU CAN'T TALK TO HIM YOU BITCH"

I better hide this before he sees it. Well, it's not like he'll recognize who it's from anyway.

*hmmmmmm bad guy or just misunderstood?*

~ℬ𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~