Did i mention my father...like...ever??

*pain*
Adding a trigger warning now because some words are spoken later on.

~𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

After what happened at the cafe, Vad drove us home in awkward silence. When we got home, he got in the shower and I took some blankets and pillows into the spare room where most of my other stuff is. I made a small pallet on the floor and slept there.
I decided to listen into Vads mind to hear what he was thinking until I went to sleep.

"What the hell happened today? One moment we were having fun and the next minute he's glowing and punching someone......ughhhhh
*moments later in Vads mind*
God, I'm so horny right now, WAS IT NOT ENOUGH FOR YOU EARLIER??? WHY DO YOU WANT MORE??
*moments later in Vads mind*
God, you make me sick, why do you want to make yourself throw up? It's disgusting, you're perfect the way you are.
*moments later in Vads mind*
.........I kinda have a boyfriend....wait like....not kinda...I DO, have a boyfriend....hehe fun"

*Arcane fell asleep after this point*

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

I finally got out of the shower and walked into my room.
"Hey arc, can we talk?"
I scanned the room but I didn't see him. I went out into the hallway and walked towards the spare room, I opened the door and saw Arcane asleep on the floor without a blanket. I walked back to my room and grabbed my big comforter and brought it back into the spare room. I sat next to him and looked at him sleeping peacefully, held his face in my hands for a few minutes, and then I laid down next to him. He sensed that I was there and clung to me while he was sleeping. After a few minutes, I started drifting peacefully into my sleep state.

I could tell that he was trying to avoid me so I snuck out of the room before he woke up and got into my bed to sleep for a few more minutes before I started getting dressed for school.

We spent the next few days in this pattern, he was deliberately trying to avoid me and not talk to me. I was upset at first but I spent the time that I would normally spend with him with Apate.
"So what's going on with you and Arc?"
She asked hitting the back of my head.
"Whaaaaa pshhh whatever do you mean Aps????"
I tried to play dumb but it didn't come off like that.
"Stop, he's been sad for the past few days...and he hasn't been hanging out with you in his spare time. Honestly, If I were him, I wouldn't leave you alone with ANYONE for too long"
She trailed her sentence off and I just ignored the last part.
"Well, he's kinda ignoring me right now...and I'm not exactly sure why...so like...could you maybe ask him what's up for me? He's been actively avoiding me around the house and I don't know what to do"
I said turning towards her, I cupped her face in my hands and shook her head.
"Okayyyy but please stop touching me, people will start to think we're dating and that'd be weird"
She said slapping my hands on her face, she caught the eyes of Arcane and she stuck her tongue out at him with a slight smile.

*later at school*

~𝔸𝕣𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~
"Bro, what's going on with you and Vad?"
Apate asked
"Oh it's umm....it's nothing I'll Ummm...I'll tell you later okay?"
I tried to avoid eye contact with her and she nodded and went on her way.

After school, we met up at the park and I told her ALMOST  everything that happened and she took some time to process.
"Wait....so, he saw your powers?"
She asked.
"Yea"
I replied swiftly.
"And you had the AUDACITY TO CALL ME RECKLESS TCH"
She started letting out small laughs and continued thinking about the situation.
"So the man said that you know him, he gave you a card, and then said to contact him when you're ready?"
She looked at me to verify the information she just said. I shook my head yes.
"Okay, can I see it?"
She asked holding her hand out.
"Yeah hold on"
I said pulling it out and handing it to her.
"I haven't looked at it yet honestly"
I said.
"OH SHIT, brother, WE ARE IN TROUBLE"
She said slapping my chest, her mouth was wide open like she was scared and didn't know how to react.
"Huh? What do you mean Aps?"
I asked.
"LOOK AT THE NAME YOU IDIOT!"
She said throwing the card back at me.
"What?"
I said snatching it out of the air.
"YOU DUMB FUCK! LOOK AT THE LAST NAME ON THE CARD!!!"
She said pointing out the name.
"NO, YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS, this is a joke, right? He's dead!"
I said with a hysterical look on my face, my eyes started watering and I felt someone grab me by my throat and pull me back, Apate started yelling for help but he only tightened his grip around our throats.

-"DADDY'S HOME!"
He said while hysterically laughing.

-"DADDY'S HOME!"He said while hysterically laughing

*I made that business card.....I also hate it.....it's sloppy and gross....moving on <3"

~ℬ𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~