You're still thinking of him?

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

I was giving him a hand job, he didn't make any noise, so I sucked him off, he didn't make any noise, so I got on top of him and started riding him, I CAME THREE DIFFERENT TIMES WHILE RIDING HIM, and he still didn't make any noise.

He wasn't even paying attention to me. I was being as loud as I could, I knew his sister was home, I WANTED HER TO HEAR US BUT NO, SHE HEARD ME AND JUST ME ALONE.

It seems that even after your death I'm still competing for your attention big bro.

I'm sick of it, I'm doing what I have to do, you're disappearing for good this time.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

Before I even realized what happened she was gone. I was left looking like a mess, and she was gone.
I took a shower and then walked downstairs to see Ananke sitting on the couch.

"Oiiii little brooo o looks like you got you some today, such a shame that I didn't hear you up there"

She said laughing at me.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

I asked waking into the kitchen.

"I'm talking about the fact that my lil bro lost his "v card" today, proud of you my man. And you lost it to such a beauty, take care of her well my man"

All I could do was laugh at the thought of me losing my virginity to Apate, that's just a weird thing to even think of.

"Ohh yea definitely don't worry, she's not a one night stand sis"

I said grabbing a water and walking back upstairs.

"THATS MY BOY, WOOOOOHOOOO"

Of course she isn't a one night stand, I don't even like her. I never even got to enjoy what happened, this is gonna weigh on my mind for a while.

*MUSIC STARTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT*

Either way, she was wrong. That wasn't my first time. He was.
He was my first time. He put so much thought into it too. He set out candles and movies and snacks, he was patient with me our first time he took it slow with me, he talked me through it.

I remember that I felt like such a burden on him that night. I thought that he'd make fun of me for not knowing what to do but he didn't. He encouraged me, he made me feel happy and told me that it was great that I waited for someone special.

He didn't make me feel scared, he didn't push it on me like others had in the past. He said his words exactly,

"Hey, look at me please. I only want to do this with you if you're ready, okay? I care about you a lot and I don't want to push you into anything. I know it's scary for you, it was scary for me my first time too. If you don't want to do it with me that's okay! We can watch a movie and eat snacks instead, trust me we have plenty of time to do this, I just want to enjoy my time with you as long as you're happy"

And I instantly felt safe. I knew he wasn't gonna do anything to hurt me then, I trusted him-

No, I TRUST him. He's everything to me, everything and more.

*.......I cry a lot in the making of these chapters....*

~ℬ𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~