He's....gone.....

*please play the song while you read, if by the time the song is over and you haven't finished reading, start the song again <3*

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

"I knew something was wrong. I FUCKING KNEW THAT SOMETHING WAS WRONG WHEN WE LEFT THE COFFEE SHOP, HE WOULDN'T TALK TO ME OR TELL ME WHAT WAS WRONG AND IT'S ALL MY FAULT"

I broke down crying in our living room, I couldn't help it, it was too overwhelming.

"Vad please calm down, trust me it's not your fault. Please just take a second to breathe"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP APATE, ARCANE IS MISSING AND YOU HAVE TO AUDACITY TO TELL ME TO CALM DOWN RIGHT NOW? WHAT'S  YOUR PROBLEM?"

The first boy I've ever loved...gone. Without a trace. He didn't leave a note or anything, he disappeared. All of his stuff is still here. The only thing that's missing is all of his clothes.

"DON'T YELL AT ME VAD, HE'S MY FAMILY! DO YOU THINK I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT HIM? HUH? OF COURSE, I'M WORRIED! IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND A HALF AND HE HASN'T EVEN TRIED TO CONTACT ME!"

Apate was screaming at me but I didn't care, she doesn't understand.

I CAN'T SLEEP WITHOUT HIM. I NEED HIS WARM TOUCH AROUND MY WAIST. I NEED HIS WARM DEEP BREATH ON MY NECK WHEN WE'RE SLEEPING. IT KEEPS ME CALM, HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MYSELF.

"APATE YOU DON'T KNOW A GOD DAMN THING ABOUT FAMILY, YOU HURT EVERYONE AROUND YOU AND YOU KNOW IT"

Zuko said slamming a glass of whiskey down on the counter. Apate was on the verge of tears. And then I felt it. My heart. It...snapped.

"P-please s-stop y-yelling"

I said as Apate fell on her knees down on the floor with me. I grabbed her into my embrace. We cried together for hours and Zuko was too pissed off to say anything else he grabbed his whiskey and went to his room.

*About 3 months after Arcanes disappearance*

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

It's still as lonely as ever in my room. I cry myself to sleep every night. I just hope that wherever he is he's okay. I just wish he knew how much I love him.

Apate is trying so hard to make it look like she's moved on but it's not very convincing. She's started fooling around with guys and girls from our school to fill the void.

I and she hang out frequently, we still sometimes go out looking for him. Just in case he shows up.
I go down to the beach every weekend at night. Just so I can sit down on the sand and look up at the moon. I feel closer to him that way. I know that wherever he is, he's looking at the same moon as me.

It calms me down, especially on nights when I can't sleep. Sometimes Apate comes down here with me to skip rocks and float lanterns into the sky.

I hope that just maybe he'll see how much we miss him and want him to come back, maybe then he'd want to come back to us.

*Arcane has now been officially missing for 6 months*

Dear Arcane,

          I know you won't be able to read this. The only reason I'm even writing this is so I can cope with you being gone. You've been missing for half a year now. Apate has stopped helping me look for you now. She says "Vad please stop, this isn't good for your health anymore, he's gone now and he's probably not coming back."
I don't think I'll ever stop looking for you. I know that you're out there somewhere waiting for me and I'm going to find you somehow. I've now managed to start sleeping on my own now. Sometimes I sleep with your stuffed animals when I have a long day. They still have your scent on them and it calms me down when I start getting overwhelmed and I start missing you.
People have started to ask me out recently, of course, I've been turning them down. You're still the only person on my mind right now. I don't think I'll ever stop loving you. Apate keeps telling me to go out with someone, she says that it'll help me get over you but I don't think her logic is sound enough for me to try yet.
Arcane, I love you. And I'm so, so sorry that I didn't tell you sooner, I'm so sorry that I didn't get to tell you at all, it hurts my heart that I can't hold you in my arms anymore and I miss you so much. Please come back to me soon.

Love,
                                                                                   Vad <3

*I'm gonna cry myself to sleep, I'm sorry for doing this to you guys......top ten anime betrayals 😭*
~𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~