I resent you for being more than me

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

God, I'm such an idiot.

I don't know why I thought that I Could get over you so easily Arc. Every time I see Vad breakdown it just breaks my heart more. It hurts me that he chose to love you instead of me, and I have no idea why. I'm prettier than you, I'm more experienced than you, I'm less awkward than you but no.
Every time it comes down to it, they always choose you.

EVEN FATHER, HE DOESN'T LOVE EITHER OF US BUT HE STILL CHOSE YOU OVER ME.
Cozen CHOSE YOU TOO, but guess who saved you? Mark. That wasn't good enough for you though, was it?

EVEN WHEN MARK DIED, he wasn't going to try and save me or Michelle in the slightest way BUT YOU ASKED HIM TO! IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT HE'S DEAD!

Even me, I chose you over me. I let Zuko degrade me every time he sees me because I know that you can't take that pain. IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE YOU THAT I RESENT YOU!

You got everything in this life easily, and I know that it's bad of me to think this but I'm happy you're gone. For once I don't have to compete with you for attention. I can get Vad all to myself.

And I know the only reason you were even interested in him was because of what he is. You like powerful men, you like powerful men because it feels better when you break them down into nothing.

I know that better than anyone because I'm the one who taught you, and you still won. That's why I handed you over in the first place. Just please, let me have my fun for a while and then I'll trade places with you. I don't want you to suffer forever but I do want you to suffer the way you made me suffer.

You're going to watch me break down the man you claim to love, you are going to watch me make him fall for me. But before I do that, I'm going to wipe away all of his memories of you because he won't be able to bare the pain of seeing you're dead body.

Remember Arc, I do this because I love you, and you love him, and you should've known that you can't get what you want in this world.

*forgive me for this short update but also like.....bestie popped off 😭🤚 *
*also I'd like to tell y'all that I cried while re-reading this chapter 😪🔪*

~ℬ𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~