Its been a year now, he still loves me <3

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

We've lived together for a year now. Arcane has been gone for almost two years.
Vad has turned into a strong man. He's finally realized his potential as an Unseelie.
Nothing is holding him back now.
He'll be ready to fight Daddy in no time.

I'm pregnant now. It's a boy and I decided that we'd name him "Varcane" out of respect of the fallen.
Such a sad story, this child could've been theirs.

I hope that you're seeing this from above Arc. I hope you're seeing that he's happy without you. I hope that seeing him like this brings you pain.
Don't worry, I'm going to turn him into the greatest fighter Daddy has ever seen.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

It hurts. It hurts but I don't know why. When I'm with her something is off. It feels like one big dream, well more like a nightmare.

It feels like somewhere out there, someone is waiting for me and I don't know who.
I have a son on the way, I can't be thinking about these things right now. I need to focus on training and taking care of Apate.

I moved out of Ananke's house about a year ago. She wants nothing to do with me and I don't know why. We were completely happy. Everything was great.
She just decided that she didn't want me to live there anymore. The last she said to me was

"You should know when you're able to come back, until then.....I don't want to look at your face"

That was the harshest thing she's ever said to me. Although for some reason it didn't hurt, it just made sense. Something about her saying that I should know when to come back just made sense.

~It just feels like something is missing from me......something that used to make me whole is now gone~

"Whatcha thinking about baby?"

Apate asked sitting down on the couch next to me. She nuzzled up to me and laid her head down on my lap.

"Nothing much, just thinking about having our baby"

I tried to sound as convincing as possible, I was hoping she wouldn't see through my lies.
She started playing with my double chin while she was laying there. And then bam, another stab to my heart. Every time I get this feeling it hurts worse and worse every time. It feels like my heart is physically being ripped apart.

"Training starts soon, you should get ready"

She said sitting up off my lap and scooting over to the opposite side of the couch.

"R-right, I'll be going now"

I said standing up and walking down the hallway to the training room.

============Two Months Later=========== *Baby was just born and Arcane how now been gone for 2 years and 2 months*

~𝔸𝕡𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

I'm never giving birth to a hell spawn again.
Vads lucky I love him so much, this little shit was killing me. Now that it's out we can start teaching it how to fight and use its powers, then when the time comes for Vad to fight Daddy we can offer Varcane as a peace offering.

It was never my intention to keep the child. I only kept it for the chance of getting rid of it.
Once we get rid of the devil spawn it can join Arc in the depths of hell.

~𝚅𝚊𝚍𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅~

He's beautiful. He's a beautiful baby boy.
He's my treasure. I'm going to take care of you for as long as I'm alive. I'm not gonna let anything bad happen to you.

"He's gonna be one powerful baby, just like A-"

She stopped mid-sentence. For a split second, she had a look of sorrow covering her face.

"Just like who?"

I asked holding her hand in mine.

"N-no one"

She said a tear running down her cheek. She wore a smile of sadness. That's the first time I've seen her cry in......2 years.....I haven't seen her cry in...two years.

We used to cry together all the time. We'd cry when we'd watch horror movies or romantic comedies. We'd cry when we read books together in our room.
We'd even cry when we wrote music together.
Any chance we had to cry, we did.

I remember on my birthday weekend we went down to the beach and we walked around town drinking coffee and talking. Well, I drank coffee. She doesn't drink coffee.

Bam

Another stab to my heart.

*excuse me while I cry <3*

~ℬ𝓊𝓃𝓃𝓎 𝒪𝓊𝓉~