A/N

If you don't like like lemon please please skip the lemon chapters. The Lemon emoticon will always be in the title as a warning. I'm editing to take it off the mature audience setting as it seem to be way too hidden this way. Please don't report my story. If it's too explicit just stop reading or skip those parts. 

Y/N-Your name

F/N-First name 

(Yes the above 2 can mean the same thing.)

M/N-Middle name

L/N-Last name

Just to note Y/N is 26years and Nanami is 28years. I'm sorry for setting your age, it's just for it to fit well in the story. 

There may be typos, I try to get all of them but you know how human error goes. I was going to put it through grammerly but I thought that was a bit much for a fanfic, plus there are words where I put extra letters for emphasis and and it'll be a pain to have to tell the program that I want to keep all that. 

NOTE: This is written in British English as that's what is taught where I'm from.

If it's liked I might make another one since I already have a story idea in my head, but hopefully I cant make that one shorter.  

"This Is for talking"

'This is usually used for thinking' or if something belong in quotes. 

I have a few A/N or (..) in the story but its basically me making a comment or explaining something. 

I have ** in there too but I cant remember what's that about lol

There is a lot of 'Chuckling, pouting' and just many of the same words used over and over. IK that already so don't come for me please loll.

But I do hope everything is clear when you read it. 

The photos I use comes from Facebook, Pinterest and google so I don't have the credits to most of them. If anyone know who is the artist and want me to credit them just let me know and I'll do that. But some of them have the artist signature on the pic itself. 

They don't relate to the stories, I place them pretty randomly.

Lastly I'm going to attach songs at the end of them that I like. It's not relating to the story and you don't have to listen to them. It's just there in case anyone want some new music and might like what I like.