Chapter 12-Housewarming

You enjoyed getting to use your spices since you cooked so often now. Cooking and baking were activities that always relaxed you and made you happy. It was good to be back in your element.

You decided to cook lunch for when Nanami has to come over and make some cupcakes since it's been a while. You made Shrimp alfredo pasta, with a Greek salad and steamed veggies (which you cook up with seasoning..my mom does this and everyone loves it). You also decided to make some beef potstickers because you were in the mood for it. Your cupcakes were a simple coffee and chocolate flavor with buttercream frosting which had a hint of vodka in it. Don't worry, it's not enough to mess with anyone's head. (My friend made something like this when I was in high school and it was super delicious.)

It was finally time for him to come over, when you did the finishing touches on setting the table the door bells rang. You went over to open the door and there stood a very handsome Nanami.

You stared at him for a few seconds before saying.

"Why do you always dress like you're going for a photoshoot? Now I feel underdressed." you said with a playful voice and ended with a giggle.

"Are you kidding, you look amazing, so when is the fashion show Y/N-san?" he teased back at you.

You both laugh.

This is what I imagined Y/N wore because she was home but still wanted to look cute

"Well, it just so happens to be in my living room, care to join me?" you said as you held the door open and motioned with your other hand from him to come in.

"Maybe after lunch I can show you around, I'm quite pleased with the way I organized the house?" you said with a proud smile.

"Sounds good, I'd love to see your hard work." he said as he placed a kiss on your forehead.

You both had lunch and he complimented everything making you feel really good.

The chit chat at lunch was light hearted and nice too. Even after you ate you both sat there still talking and letting the food digest a bit before walking around.

Then you took him on a tour of the house, where he made little comments about how good something looks or how well certain thing paired together. He was especially happy to see the picture from the restaurant on your night stand and the other on your vanity mirror. He saw how you placed the elephants he gifted you facing the front door. 

You noticed discomfort in his shoulders and back while he walked with you so you decided to leave a specific room for last.

You were on you way to reach the last room.

"Remember how I said between each novel I took a break from the screen and worked part-time jobs to keep my time occupied while learning new skills?" you asked

"Yes, I remember, but you never got to tell me all of them, there were so many." he laughed.

Your hand now on the door knob of the last room.

"Well, I was a masseuse for 3 months when I was around 22, so would you like me to take care of that back and shoulder pain you clearly have?"

"...." he didn't respond.

"All you have to do is take off your shirt, I won't make you strip down and wear a robe you know."

You noticed his hesitation.

"But if its uncomfortable for you I won't make you. We can just go relax outside if you like." you said.

"It's not uncomfortable for me, I actually would love to take you up on your offer, but," he paused.

"I'm not sure what your reaction would be like. I don't want you to be repulsed by me" he said sadly.

"Well, I'm very open minded so there only one way to know my reaction for sure." you said trying to making him more comfortable.

"Ok" was the last thing he said before he started to unbutton.

You turned to get your oil and when you turned back around, there he shirtless, looking at you awaiting your reaction.

You swear you almost drooled.

"W-Wha...H-h-How exactly were you expecting me to be repulsed by you?" you asked trying your best not to sound thirsty af.

"The scars, most people are repulsed by scars" he said looking down.

"I don't know if you noticed but I was practically drooling from the moment I saw your VERY toned and muscular body. Yes, I noticed the scars but it was the 2nd thing in my vision after your amazing body." you said as sweetly as you can to ensure him that there is nothing wrong with him.

"But my back is worse." he said still scared of your reaction.

"Are any of them fresh? So, I'll know where I should be gentler." you said reassuringly.

He was shocked that you reacted so normal.

"No, the last was over 3 years ago, they don't hurt anymore." he said

"Well just lie down there and I'll get to work on you back and shoulders." you said with a smile.

"Aren't you going to ask about it?" he asked.

"No. You seemed very uncomfortable about it to begin with. While I do want to ask, I think it's better left for when you're ready to tell me about it. It kinda makes me worry, I won't lie, but I am relieved there aren't any fresh ones. Also, I think it's related to your job which is why it's so hard so you to talk about, so I meant what I said, I won't force you. You can come to me when you're ready, I'm a woman with a lot of patience." you smiled up at him.

He couldn't believe what he was hearing. So, he just quietly laid down and let you work on him.

While he was face down on that table, his head was filled with you, how amazing you are inside and out. He couldn't believe a woman like you exists. This made him fall for you to the point of no return.

When massaging him, having his toned body under your hands felt so torturous and to make things even worse he'll occasionally groan at certain points and when you thought his voice couldn't get any sexier, you were proven wrong. This was pure torture to you, he made you want him so bad right now.

But you did what you were supposed to do and finished up.

"Let that oil sit until I get back and I'll get it off you so you can put back on your shirt without ruining it." you said and you went to wash your hands and take a well needed breather. You composed yourself and came back to him.

You used an alcohol base cleanser to clean off every bit of oil from him. When you're done you told him he can get up and put on his shirt.

His shirt was on a hanger to the end of the room.

He stood up facing you.   

Ooooooooo Looks like he got something you say to Y/N...what could it be?