Chapter 7-Jackpot

When Nanami reached in his car, he couldn't stop smiling. 'I could've felt like that long ago but I denied myself of such an amazing woman? What was wrong with me.' he thought shaking his head but with the smile never leaving his face.

"I'm glad she said to text when I reach home because I'd spend so much time wondering how to bring up an excuse to text her. She's amazing and I've only just met her." he said to himself pulling up to his apartment building.

He texted you when he got home to which you replied to.

Also, you did text Brie when you when inside your apartment and chatted with her for about 10minutes.

When you replied, you both texted about which dessert was the best, and basically rating them, but not for long as you figured he might have to work the next day (but you can only guess) and it was your official moving day so you both need plenty rest.

The next morning, he texted good morning and wished you a happy and safe moving day.

You woke up at 6:30am and it showed he sent it since 5:00 am.

"Hmmm he moves quite early" you said to yourself.

It made you smile like crazy having been one of the first things to see when waking up.

'I could get used to this' you thought.

You texted back good morning and wished that he had a good day.

At night he texted.

Nanami: How was your move?

He was so glad there was a topic that could give him a reason to text you without being awkward.

Y/N: It was good, I reached at the house with the last of my stuff around and been doing some basic unpacking but still got a lot to do. How about you? Did you have a good day?

Nanami: My day was the same as usual but somehow it felt better today.

Y/N: Glad to hear you had a better day.

Y/N: Hey

Y/N: I was wondering if you'd like to go out with me for dinner Saturday night at this interesting restaurant I found recently?

Nanami: I would love to. Would 7pm be a good time?

Y/N: Yes, it's perfect, but I must say, I'll be the one paying this time. 😊

Nanami: Shouldn't that be something for me to do?

Y/N: Nope, I asked you out so I'm paying this time 😛

Nanami: Fine I can agree to it if I get to pick you up and drop you back home.

Y/N: Sounds perfect actually. 😀

After you both agreed you continued to text for a while as you did every evening until the day of the date.

It would be the 2nd time you both went out and over a week since that first date.

Nanami found himself smiling randomly quite often and had to remind himself on work not to let it show as he was known for his serious expressions.

You were so excited as well. You got out a dress you bought a while back because it was cute but never really had the chance to wear.

It was now Saturday the day of the date.

You sent him your location early and the location of the restaurant.

You started getting ready from early as you were so excited. You took a shower at 5:30 and took 30mins on your hair. You sat at your vanity in your underwear because you didn't want to risk sweating in your dress then spent another 30minutes on make up because you wanted to be careful and make sure you looked perfect but was also going for a neutral pretty look. It's now 6:30 and you decided to get your dress and shoes on and whatever little accessories you thought would complete the look. So, by the time you finished dress you saw it was 6:45pm and was eagerly awaiting the man that seemed like a prize to you.

*The dress my mind said was good for this date, If you don't like it then imagine something closer to your taste

*The dress my mind said was good for this date, If you don't like it then imagine something closer to your taste.*

You sat in your living room playing chess on your phone while you wait on him.

6:52pm

Nanami: Hi Y/N, I'm outside. If it's still too early for you, I don't mind waiting so no need to rush because I know we agreed on 7pm.

You giggled at his text and walked out of your house without responding to the text.

You locked the door and started to walk over to his car.

He was standing outside his car leaning on the driver's side looking at his phone so you could've only seen the back of him.

As soon as he heard you heels on the concrete when you got closer to the car he immediately turned around. You were too far to notice but his eyes widened and mouth agape, when he realized he gently shook his head to bring himself out of the trance you put him under with your stunning beauty.

You on the other hand had to try your best to calm down because the moment he turned around and you can see the way he's dressed, your heart started to do backflips in your chest and the butterflies were ready to explode. 'How can he look so perfect?' you thought to yourself 'Did I win the life jackpot or something to have a man this amazing interested in me?'

 'How can he look so perfect?' you thought to yourself 'Did I win the life jackpot or something to have a man this amazing interested in me?'

*The kind of outfit I imagined him in but with a tie*

He walked to the other side of the car to hold the door open for you.

"Good evening Nanami-san" you said with a smile when you were close enough for him to hear you.

"Good evening Y/N-san" he responded "You looking breath-taking" he said as you stood in front of him before getting into the car.

You blushed hard and you were aware at how visible it is and responded "Thank you, you look very handsome yourself."

He let out a small chuckle "Thank you"

You sat in the car and he closed the door, went over to the driver's side and got in.

He started the engine and you both drove off, the restaurant was 20minutes away so you had some chatting time.