Chapter 15-This Has Been On for Too Long 🍋

****LEMON WARNING*** Also a really long chapter.

SIDE NOTE: I tried to edit without taking off the juicy pieces like sort of censoring words, IDK if it'll be good enough.

Reaching the end of your bed he gently put you down on the bed and hovered over you with hands on both sides of your head.

"Do you know what you're doing to me?" he growled as he dived down and nibbled on your ear lobe.

"Not enough yet." you said with a smirk.

This made him come up to look at you again. He pressed a kiss to your lips.

"You are so f$&king beautiful Y/N" he kissed your lips "so enchanting" another peck "So amazing" another peck, "So.." growls "sexy" he said as he gave another kiss but a deeper one this time. The he pulls up again. "You are the definition of perfection." he said as he once again covered your lips.

You tugged on his shirt. "It's been on for too long" you whined.

He stood up taking it off. When it's finally off, you pointed at his pants, "that too."

He took it off showing a very large bulge through his boxers. "Wait Y/N are you sure about this? Because I don't have protection." he said worried still standing at the foot of the bed.

You got up and crawled on all fours towards him at the end of the bed, making your rare very prominent when you move. You stopped and the edge and now sitting on your legs.

"I'm on the pill, since it helps with other things" (for those who don't know, some people use birth control pills to regulate their period).

You held on to the waist band of his boxers and pulled it down, having his huge d*** spring free.

You look at it in awe. "How are you this big?" you ask in disbelief looking up at him.

He just looked at you and chuckled.

You held on to it with both hands as you lowered your mouth onto him.

As soon as he felt the wetness of your mouth, you heard him moan 'god that so f$&king hot' you thought.

You swirled your tongue around his tip for a while. Then you moved your head further down his shaft. Along with your hands. He was so big but you were enjoying every inch of him. You bobbed you head with hollowed cheeks driving him crazy. His hand reached you hair holding it in a messy ponytail as you enjoyed him. You wanted his full length in your mouth so badly. You carried your head down taking all of him, tears brimming your eyes but it was too good to stop. You hear him moan when you go straight down knowing he loved feeling his tips sliding up and down your throat walls. You kept going like that until he places both hands on either side of your head and basically face f$&king you.