1.Accident

In a office of jewellery shope a handsome, arrogant and angry boy punch a punching bag and remember how some goons are flirting with his sister. If he is not there at the right time than what could be happen to his sister. He hurt himself and blame him that what was happened are all his fault. Then his assistant came to the office and see how his boss hurt himself and he pray to God that a special one came to his boss life and make his life special.
Farhad :-Anna ye kya kar raha h aapko kitna chot lag gya h, aap yha sofe pe baithie m first aid box lata hu.

Raghav :-N rhne de kuchh jakhmo ko khula rhne dena chahiye ye dil ke dard ka ehsaas kam karwaye h.

Farhad :-anna ye kya bol rhe h aap pls aesa mat boliye.

Raghav :-Nahi m sahi bol rha hu m isi lajyak hu.

Farhad(in mind) :-nahi anna aap khud ko jitna bura samjhte ho aap utne bure nhi ho or aap is layak to bilkul nahi ho.

He see him and think how could he make take him to home.

Farhad :-anna aap ghar chalo raat bht ho gai h or sara sahar so chuka h.

Raghav see him with angry face but thik sometimes and say ok let's go.

In a dark and deserted street a scary girl run and see some goons are chasing her . She cross the street and see the main road but there is no one she shout help but no one could hear her. When she try to cross the road a car hit her and she is unconscious.

The story continue.....

Thanks to all to read this story. And sorry for grammatical mistakes.