17.Morning fight

In the morning.....

Pallavi and Raghav sleep in their bed room both are hug each other as like hug their favorite teddy. Both are unknowingly break the bridge they made in night. First sun raise came in their room at this time pallavi wake up and open her eyes with dizziness she see a handsome face in front of her, it took sometimes to make thing clear and when she realise what is going on all she want to do is kick this ghamandi rao but she control this feeling as if he woke up she also dig into a embarrassing situation. So she slowly free herself from his embrace and make a distance as she about to up out of bed a strong hand hold her wrist and pull her and she directly land on the Raghav. Raghav also wake up by this direct landing and he is about to scream but he see his hand holding pallavi so he realise what could happend so he release her wrist. Pallavi take a opportunity to scream on him. All she know that she just want to cover up her self doing before.

Pallavi:-ye kya tarika h. Ek to pahle tmne meri banai boundari tod dali Or uske baad apne gusse ko control karke aram se apna kam karne jaa rhi to tmne mera hath khicha. Tumko saram nhi aati kal to bht bol rhe the ki main waisa nhi hu ab kya ho gya bolo... bolo.... huh... Chup kyu ho kuchh bolte kyu nhi.

Raghav:-are tm bolne dega tab n bolega. Or rahi baad avi ki to wo mera sath koi sota nhi h to main apne Pillow ko hug karke sota h isliye ye boundari tod diya hoga or abhi sayad nind me galti se tmhara hath pakad liya hoga nhi to m tm jaise ladki to ankh utha ke bhi nhi dekhta.. Ardamainda...

And by saying this he woke up and go to the bathroom.

Pallavi:-are ek to chori upar se suna jori. Or h m phle jaungi mujhe phli rasoi ka rasam pura karna h amma niche intjar kar rhi hongi.

Raghav:- fresh to phle m hi hoga.

Pallavi:- o hlo ghamandi rao phle m uthi thi is liye m hi jaungi (she take a Pillow and through towards raghav) ye lo apna precious Pillow Or hug karke chup chapu so jao.

Raghav:-sona kise h mujhe bht kasm h to m phle fresh hoke ata ....

Before he could finish his sentence pallavi run into the bathroom and say "dream on".

Raghav:-ye kya baate hui mujhe office jana h.

Pallavi:-Or jane se phle jo nasta karne wale ho wo mujhe banana h.

Raghav:-pallavi....

So raghav give up and went to the guest room bathroom.

Story continue......

Sorry for the late but actually my exams is coming soon so i have to go through submit my assignment and training for practical. So i am not able to continue regularly. I am really sorry for disappointing you but continue reading and wait for my update I will update soon......