Final

7 year later:-

A boy 5 year old keep running in mansion as his father chase after him. But the boy tease his father by showing his tongue 😛 and kept running.

Raghav:- pallavi.... Pallavi.... Dekh lo apne bete ko aaj fir isne school me ladai Kiya.

Raghavir :- lekin maine sirf usko dhakka diya tha wo to sirf jhuth bol raha tha ki Mane use jor se maar diya h.

Raghav:- lekin tm use dhakka bhi kyu Diya.

Raghavir:- kyuki wo mere dost ko chidha raha tha  uski mummy maid hai isliye.

( I really hate those parents who think that they are upper clansman and also don't teach their children to respect others)

Raghav:- tab tmko apni madam ko batana tha na ki khud action Lena tha.

Raghavir:- thik hai agali baar dhyan rakhunga.

Raghav:- ye baat tumne pichhli baar bhi kaha tha .

Raghavir:- promise agali baar thik se yaad rakhunga.

Raghav:- tumhara temper itna high rahta hai pata nahi kispe gaya hai.
..

Pallavi who stand nearby and listening the whole conversation  between father and son and holding a one year girl in her hand who might be sleeping thinks that he got that temper from his father.

Kirti also stand with Farhad with putting hand on her  belly where 3 months baby is waiting for come to this chaotic family also thinks the same and adore the adorable scene.

Amma see this from behind the all people and pray to god that they keep her family happy like this forever.

                         The End

Thank you for reading this whole book. I like to special thanks to readers who be pacent and read the whole book from start till ending . Hope you all enjoy it. Bye till next work.