18.Pahli rasoi

Pallavi is getting ready on dressing table and Raghav is doing work on laptop as he change his position he see pallavi wearing ear rings in her ear. In red saari and small bindi she looks beautiful and her Vermilion add beauty in her.

Raghav (in mind) :-laali saari me ye kitna cute lag rha h. Cute.... Lagta h m bhi is pagal ke sath rhke pagal hota ja rha h. Chal beta raghav chup chap study chalke kaam kro or apne business pe dhyan do. Ardamainda.

And he took his laptop and without looking at her beautiful wife another he directly go to his study.

Pallavi get ready and go down the stairs . In kitchen amma told her to make some sweet food for her pagli rasoi. And pallavi go to kitchen and made kheer.

In the dining hall...

Pallavi serve breakfast for the family.

Amma:-are wah kheer ka bht achhi khusbu aa rhi h, h n kirti.

Kirti:-waise kheer bhai ka fav h.

Raghav does not respond but he also mesmerized by smell of kheer. Pallavi put some kheer in his plate. Raghav take a bite.

Raghav (in mind) :-are wah sachme kheer to bht testy h but agr m iska badai karega to abhi sir pe chadh ke dance karne lagega. Hmmm.... Thik thak hi bana h.

Amma :-are aese kaise itna testy to h tere ghar ka chef bhi itna testy kheer nhi banata h.

Raghav:-ab mujhe jaisa laga m bol diya.

Pallavi:-agar itna hi kharab lag rha h h do m ise hta deti hu.and she is about to replace the plate.

Raghav:- are nhi nhi aese kaise aaj to tmhari pahli rasoi h m jaise taise kha lunga.

Pallavi:-nhi tmne to ek bite kha hi liya h or rasam bhi pura ho gya h, h n amma.

Amma(hide her smile ) :-h h bilkul.

Raghav:-are Amma ann ko barbad nhi karna chahiye kha ke khatam kar deta h n. And he start eat faster as if someone not take his plate.

Amma :- are are aram se kha.

Raghav:-wo office ke liye late ho rha h n.

Amma :-waise tmne pallavi ke liye pahli rasoi ka tofa laya ki bhul gya.

Raghav (think some time) :-laya h n ama wo study me h m abhi leke ata h.

Raghav go to his study and think that he did not bring any gift what can he do. Then he suddenly remember he place jewellery box in his locker which was his masterpiece. He place this jewellery box to safe by thinking that one day he will gift this jewellery to his future wife and now Pallavi is his wife no matter in what situation he get married to her. He took the box and came to dinning hall and handover it to Pallavi.

Pallavi open the box. In box a beautiful necklace is placed made with rare set of dimonds. And this gift is really very expensive.

Pallavi( in mind) :-ye mujhe itna mahanga gift kyu de rha jaroor iske pichhe iska koi maksad chhipa hoga and she is about to say no.

Amma:-rakh le pallavi ab ye sab tmhara to hi h, jab ye sab raghav ka h Or raghav hi tmhara h to tm kuchh bhi kar sakta h uske property ke sath. And she go to her room left pallavi and raghav alone.

Pallavi stairs in raghav's eyes as if she wants to confirm that Amma is saying true or not and a phone call break the silence. Raghav took the phone call and go to his office.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistake. Also thanks to keep supporting me. I will try to update soon till then keep reading and enjoy.