14.unexpected marriage

Pallavi did not why she say yes to saransh because she actually know that doesn't like saransh and in future there is very few chance that she may be like him but now she needs someone in her life because no one is there for her in her life so she decided to get married and found someone who actually like her and take care of her. And saransh is that guy who actually present in her bad days and always ready to help her and may be she also trust on him and wants to depends on him. As saransh is also a orphan they both have no one in her life and after marriage they present for ech other.

She is orphan from her memories where she always live with her brother who is also a great business man but after her marriage she thinks that she get her family like in laws and she was very happy to have them but her happiness is for few moments and she again get orphan even her brother is also not ready for her marriage so stop talking with her and after her husband death she lost contact with him. She thinks some time to meet him but she is also a stubborn so she decided to not disturb her brother who may be happy with her sister in law.

Pallavi thinks about her past and present and get sleep on her bed. On another side farhaad inform raghav about evening incident that how saransh proposed pallavi and how she ready to get married.

Raghav:-is saransh ke bachhe ko to m chodunga nhi. Or wo pallavi meri bahn ka life barbad karke kabhi khush nhi rh sakti or m khush rhne bhi nhi dunga. In his peak of anger.

Farhaad:-rhne do n anna apne phle hi unse sab kuchh chin liya h ab wo wapas se apne life me age badh rhi h to apko kya problem.

Raghav:-yhi to problem h ki wo meri bhn ki khushi chhin ke khud kaise khush ho sakti h. M use kabhi kush nhi hone dunga. Farhaad ek kaam karo us saransh ka pura history nikalo ki wo kha rhta tha ya abhi kha rhta h se lekar uska sabse dark secret bhi mujhe sab ek ghante ke bhitar apne table pe chahiye. Ardamainda.

Farhaad:-ji anna. And he go to collect information.

After 1 hour farhaad handover the documents to Raghav. After reading documents.

Raghav:-to ye jab 17 saal ka tha to iske parents car accident me mare gaye or uske baad se ye akele hi rhta h or iski koi dur ki rishtedar isko paiso se support karti h. Ooo. Achha farhaad iska background kuchh jyada hi clear nhi lag rha h. To abhi ye 29 saal ka h or hamare yha kaam kar rha h. Pichhle 1 saal se. Or isse pahle ye kha tha.

Farhaad:-anna wo phle kisi or company me kaam kar rha tha par wo wha se kisi karan ki wajah se resign de diya or wo bht hi capable or mehnnati h to isi wajah use yha job mil gai.

Raghav:-oo axa or ye pallavi se sadi kyu karna chahta h.

Farhaad:-pta nhi anna par mujhe bhi is baat me kuchh gadabad lag rha h. Pallavi jabse yha aai h tabse wo usse chipka rhta h i mean uspe nazar rkhta h or wo jab bhi kisi musibat me hoti h to uska help karta h . Mujhe lagta nhi ki wo usko nuksan pahuchana chahta h.

Raghav:-ho sakta h par fir bhi usse saadi karne ke pichhe uska bht bada maksad lagta h. Ek kaam karo tm pta karo ki kal ye dono kis mandir me saadi kar rhe h akhir m bhi to dekhu ye saadi kaise hota h. Kal hmlog bhi jaa rhe h wha. Ardamainda.

Farhaad :-ji anna and leave the place.

Raghav (in mind) :-ye ladki bhi kisi pe bht jaldi bharosa kar leti h par wo isi layek h, jo kisi or ka bura chahta h uske sath bhi bura hota.

Raghav was in deep thinking and suddenly he remember her beautiful eyes feel with tears in their last meeting. And sudden pain starts in his heart and he doesn't know why, why he is not happy that his enemy may be destroy In future by that person on which she trust most.

Raghav (in mind) :-mujhe ye sunke kush hona chahiye ki uska life spoil karne ke liye m hi nhi atur hu balki koi or bhi usko destroy karna chahta h. Par mujhe kuchh axa nhi lag rha h. Pallavi m tmhe kisi or ke hatho barbaad hote nhi dekh sakta kyuki... Kyuki.... M... M.. Tmhe khud barbaad karna chahta hu. So get ready pallavi deshmukh.

By giving excuse he convince himself that he only wants to destroy her but he doesn't know that what his heart wants.

In the morning, sarash come and pick pallavi and they both go to temple for their marriage and they doesn't know that what will going to happened in next hours.

Both reach their destination and arrangements are all ready done. A beautiful venue ready for their marriage. Manadap is decorated by Pallavi's favorite red roses .

Pallavi:-ye sab tmne kiya.

Saransh :-h mne kiya. Kya tmhe pasand aya.

Pallavi:-h h mujhe bht pasand aya.

Saransh :-to phir jao ready ho jao hmre saadi ke liye or tmhari surprise bhari nyi life ke liye. Tmhe surprise bht pasand h n m tmhe har roj nyi nyi surprise dunga.

Pallavi:-hug him. Mujhe koi surprise nhi chahiye bas mujhe tm chhod ke mat jana or mujhe hurt mt karna. M ab or kuchh bardaasht nhi kar paungi.

Saransh:-axa baba thik h ab jao or ready ho.

Pallavi break the hug and go to get ready for the marriage. Both are present in mandap and pallavi is about to worn var mala to saransh and suddenly a voice intrupt her.

Voice:-h to bina dulhe ke rhte ye saadi kaise ho rha h. He is not other than raghav. He enter in venue as like a hero. And his bodyguard came forward and circles pallavi, saransh and priest.

Saransh:-sir aap yha kya kar rhe h. Or apke kahne ka kya matlab h.

Raghav :- wahi jo tmne suna.

Pallavi:-kya bakvas h ye.

Raghav came close to her ears and say :-bht hi axa lag rha h. Waise wo tmhara jo dost h n krishna wo kha h jara dekho to sahi. And pass his mobile to her.

Pallavi and take the phone and play the video, in video krishna is tie on chair in dark place and she request to sove her. Raghav take phone.

Raghav:-to dekh liya tm ki tmhari dost kha h.

Pallavi:-akhir tm chahte kya ho.

Raghav:-jyada kuchh nhi bas tm mujhse saadi kar lo or m tmhe aram se jingi nhi jeene dena chahta hu. M tmhe barabad kar dena chahta hu.

Pallavi:- akhir maine kiya kya h.

Raghav:-ye tm puchh rhi ho jyada inocent mat bano or ab jaldi karo or apne is ashiq ko bolo ki tm mujhse saadi kar rhi ho.

Pallavi feels helpless and turns towards saransh and say m tmse saadi nhi kar sakti hu, m raghav se saadi karna chahti hu.

Saransh:-akhir ye sab ho kya rha h mujhe batao hm dono us problm se deal kar lenge. Par ese saadi mat todo and hold her hands.

Raghav see this scene and he wants to cuts saransh hands. He came forward and place his hand on pallavi's waist and pulls towards him and say tmhe ek baar me samajh nhi ata ki wo tmse koi saadi nhi karna chahta h.

Saransh again try to hold pallavi but raghav orders his bodyguard to catch him. And he go to the mandap with pallavi. And they both get married. After placing sindoor in her hair line he pulls her hand take saat phera. After marriage.

Pallavi:-ab to hmari saadi ho gai h n ab meri dost ko chhod do.

Raghav with sarcastic smile.:-sweet heart m apne wade ka bht pakka hu mne farhaad se bol diya h ki wo tmhare dost ko chhod de.

Raghav takes pallavi to his mansion and leaves saransh lonely at that place. Saransh decided to talk with pallavi and he also leaves to go for RR mansion.

Story continue....

Thanks for your support and sorry for grammatical mistake.