10.Friends

Pallavi look at the girl and she is not other than kirti. And pallavi starts remember how they met.
One day pallavi go to temple for prayer . It is quite late and very few people are in temple for prayer, pallavi when close her eyes for prayer but suddenly realized a lady stand nearby her was fanted. She immediately take her to hospital where she found that she has low bp. She took the lady phone and call her daughter to hospital and inform her that her mother was in hospital and she have some work so she go from there after meeting kirti. From that day they became friends and help each other in bad days.

Now.....

Kirti:-hi pallavi.

Pallavi:-oh hello, tum ho mujhe to laga wo akdu boss h m to dar hi gai thi.

Kirti:-par tm dar kyu rahi ho .

Pallavi:- dekho n kirti mujhe das models ko lane ko bola gya tha shooting ke liye par wo jo daswi model thi wo n nhi aa pa rhi h, or mujhe kuchh samjh hi nhi aa rha ki dusri model m kha dhundhu.

Kirti :- oh to phir kya kar sakte h.

Pallavi:-wahi to.

Kirti:-ek kam karte h ki m tumhari help kar deti hu or tmhari daswi model ban jaati hu.

Pallavi:-sach me. (In Shock)

Kirti:-h sach me.

Pallavi:-thanku... Thanku... Thanku....
And they both hug each other.

Each model get ready for the shoot and kirti also get ready, she look very beautiful in black saari and with diamond necklace. When they come for the shoot, Raghav came and look and them and get shock by seeing kirti.

Raghav(in mind) :-ye kirti yha kya kar rha h. Lagta h ki wo bhi modeling kar rha h. M bht khush h ki wo apna bachpan ka sapna pura kar rha h. Hey bhagwaan use hamesa aese hi khush rkhna.lekin agar m uske samne gya or use pta chala ki ye mera photo shoot organise kiya gya h to wo yha se chali jayegi. Ek kaam karta h ki m direct cabin se dekhta h.

Then he go to his cabin and call Farhaad to callect the information that how she came here and why.

Farhaad go for search and see kirti talking with Pallavi. He mesmerized by kirti's charm , she look stunning beautiful. And after sometime he realise why came and collect the information and go to raghav's cabin.
Raghav take look on file.

Raghav:- to kirti, pallavi ka dost h. Ye ladki fir se aa gai(in his mind). Axa farhaad kirti ka pura khayal rkho Or jrabkisise kah ke ye pta lagao ki ye dono dost kaese bna.

Farhaad:-ji anaa. And go for his job.

Raghav take a sheet from where he can see kirti's shoot. He is happy from her work.

When the shoot is over pallavi and kirti go to kirti's home to meet her mother.

And here in office farhaad informa about the incident from where kirti and pallavi's friendship start.

Raghav:- ama ko hospital le jya gya tha or unko low bp hua tha ye baat mujhe pta kyu nhi chala. (Shouts on farhaad in anger). Maine tmse bola tha n ki un dono pe nazar rakho or agar kuchh bhi hota h to mujhe batao.

Farhaad:-(in fear) ji ana par jo adami ama pe nazar rkha tha usko to apne hi chhuti diya tha uske maa ko hospital le jaane ke liye, ye usi din ka baat h.

Raghav:-agali baar se agar ek ko chhuti di jaye to kisi dusre ko kaam pe laga dena. Mujhe koi laparwahi nhi chahiye. Ardamainda.

Farhaad:- ji.. Ji anaa. And go from there.

Story continue....

Thanku for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes. And also sorry for the late from next time i will try to post story within right time. So keep reading...