6.New guy

In the morning.....
Pallavi enters in office but loset in her own thought that's why she can not see the water spread on floor in front of her , she slip but someone save her. As scared she close her eyes but when she realise she did not hit on floor she open her eyes and see an smart and handsome guy hold her from her wrist. She stands up and see why she slipped.

Guy:-hii i am saransh.

Pallavi:-hii i am Pallavi. Thank you so much for save me.

Saransh:-it's ok . Can we friend now and give her hand for sake.

Pallavi:-friend and sake his hand.

Raghav enters in office at the same time and see pallavi and saransh shaking hands. He got angry.

Raghav:-ye yha pe kya ho rha h. Aap log khade kyu hai ,jaeye aaplog apna kaam kijie. Ardmainda.

Pallavi (in mind) :-khadoos kahi ka.

Pallavi:-good morning sir.

Raghav did not reply and go to his cabin.

Pallavi (murmur) :-ghamandi kahi ka. Ek reply de deta to iska to wajan hi kam ho jata. Huh. And go to her cabin.

In the lunch time saransh and parsad come to pallavi's cabin and ask her to go to canteen but she say she have her lunch from home so did not go to canteen.

Saransh:-waw ghar ka khana. Mujhe to ghar ka khana khae hue 1or 2 mahina to ho hi gya hoga.

Pallavi:-are to lo na.

Then both sheet and have lunch and parsad go to canteen as he want to eat pizza.

After completing his file ,Raghav take a deep breath and see what pallavi is doing and he see pallavi and saransh eating lunch together and laughing at some joke. He get angry but control himself. He standup from his sheet and turn away from them and thinks why he got angry when pallavi talking to anyone. And after convince himself, he turn to see them. But they go to wash their hands.he takes a deep breath.

After office Raghav sheets in his mansion bar and drink alcohol (Caution :-alcohol is dangerous for health) . He starts thinking how Pallavi talk to saransh and lough at his jokes. He got angry again and starts drinking more and more and sleep at the bar counter.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes.