25. Feeling

In the morning:-

Pallavi open her eyes and found Raghav sleeping close to her on chair besides the bed . When she try to move she found that Raghav hold hold her hand tightly in his both hand. It made her feel special. She try to get up without disturbing Raghav. But as she slip her hand from Raghav, he open his eyes.

Raghav:- are tum uth gya . Ab kaisa feel kar raha h.

Pallavi:- much better....

Raghav touch Pallavi's head to check her fever but it stunned pallavi so much that she freez on her place.

Raghav:- h av to bukhar chala gya h.

Pallavi:- mujhe fever tha. And touch her head. Mujhe to pta hi nahi chala.

Raghav:- h tum bhut gahari nind me so Raha tha isliye. Or us incident ke baad...

Pallavi remember that Incident and sivere. Raghav see her scared face and approach her and gently held her face.

Raghav:- tum chinta mat karo. M kisiko tumhe nuksan nahi pahuchane dunga ,i promise. Or jisne bhi ye tumhare sath kiya h use m chhodunga nahi.

Pallavi also feel the range in Raghav's eyes. She touch his hand and gently stroke his hand .

Pallavi:- m ab thik hu tum bas promise Karo ki agli baar mujhe akela nahi chhodoge.

Raghav:- i promise you m tumhe akela nahi chhodunga or kisiko v tumhe nuksan nahi pahuchane dunga. Ardmainda.

Pallavi:- achha thik h phir m jaati hu thoda fresh hone.

Pallavi go bathroom and lock the door and touch her heart 💓💓 which is beating wildly . She touch her chick  also which is flushed. She look her into bathroom mirror and think why her heart beating so fast that it about to jump out of her chest.

She egnore her feelings and get fresh and go down to the dinning table.

Amma:- are pallavi tum aa gai. Ab kaisa tumhara tabiyat beta .

Keerti also ask about her condition with concern and pallavi assure them that she is fine.

Raghav:- tum av kuchh din aaram Karo office me waise v tumhara koi important kaam nahi h. Or Amma or kirti h hi ghar pe . Kirti ke college ka chhuti chal rha h.

Amma :- h beta Raghav sahi kah rha h tum aaram Karo , thode din baad ghar jana.

Pallavi:- thik h fir m ghar pe rahti hu kuchh din.

Raghav go to his office not before checking pallavi one last time.

In office:-

Raghav is thinking about that incident and his fist is tight on the glass which is placed on the table. His fist tight more and more that glass is about to break . Fahad come in the office and see this scene. He thought that his boss is going to kill that person surely which is suspect right now . If he tell about him but he have say about the information he obtained from the subordinate who checking for the evidence of that incident. He is in delma right but he took deep breath and approach Raghav.

And next he know after giving the information is table is broken on the side wall of the office and Raghav is fiercely serching his to kill that person. Farhad hold the Raghav from behind

Farhad:- Anna sant ho jaeye.

Raghav:- m usko chhodega nahi . M usko maar dalega. Ardmainda.

Farhad:- Anna aap aesa nahi kar sakte h agar bhabhi ko pta chala to wo aapko kabhi maaf nahi karengi.

Raghav almost stop his struggle after hearing her name.

Raghav:- mujhe pata h. M thik h tum mujhe chhod sakata h .

And they plan to catch their prey in their net which is allready spread in the game. Let's see who find who first.... The predator his feast or the prey his predator.....

(Raghav is actually totally forgot about his revenge and now want to take the revenge for person he wants the revenge. Writer is now very happy that Raghav is listening to his heart 💖💖 and did not cut his feelings with his fact. Now writer is generous with Raghav and revealing his romantic side.💞💞😃😃😃.)

Thanks for reading and wait for the next update which is tooks too much time ...