19.A day

Raghav sit on the office chair and making jewellery design with thinking something and he call Farhaad .

Farhaad:-ji anaa aapne mujhe bulaya.

Raghav:-h m bol rha tha ki jara ek baar Pallavi ke background ke baare me pta karo or uske sasural wale logo ka bhi pura history nikalo.

Farhaad:-ji ana.

Raghav:-mujhe ye sara information kal tak mil jana chahiye. Ardamainda.

Farhaad:-ji anaa.

RR mansion...

Everyone making dinner together with chating to each other.

Keerti :-oho... Pallavi tmhare or bhai ke to romantic wedding ke baare me to hmlog jaan gaan gae h par tera to batao ki tm or anna mile kaise the.

Pallavi:-(think about that day) wo... Kuchh nhi bas mera tmhare anna ke gadi se accident ho gya tha or mujhe thoda chot lag gya tha to Raghav mujhe yha leke aaya tha.

Kirti:-yha... RR mansion me???

Pallavi:-h kyu??.

Keerthi:-wo kya h n ki jha tak mujhe pata h anna kabhi kisi ladki ko yha leke nhi aaye h. H unke pichhe ladkiya bht saari padi rahti h but kabhi koi R R mansion me kadam nhi rakha h.

Pallavi feel special and touched to it. But she ignore her feeling and think that she hate Raghav as if she trying to convince her.

Pallavi:-axa amma mujhe aapse ek baat puchhna tha.

Amma:-h h bolo n beta.

Pallavi:-wo m puchh rhi thi ki aapka beta aesa bachpan se hi h.

Amma:-(confused) kaisa?

Pallavi:-matlab aesa khadus or akdu bachpan se hi h kya...

All starts laughing including staff those are helping in preparing dinner. And this time raghav also enters in house and hear pallavi's statement.

Raghav:-kya bola tum...

All stops laughing all of a sudden and try to control themselves but again they stats laughing including Farhaad who also overheard the conversation.

Raghav to Farhaad:_ tm bhi??

Farhaad try to control :-n anna m nhi hs rha h. But again he starts laughing. Seeing this Raghav go to his room leaving them laughing.

In room...

Raghav:-pta n apne aap ko samjhta kya h. Apne bhi to din bhar kadush bana firta h.
And he look at mirror and thinks he really looks kadush and try to smile looking at mirror.

Raghav:-kitna badhiya to dikhata h m par mujhe wo kadhush bol rha h. And he think something. Waise wo jab se aya h ghar pura bhara bhara lag rha h nhi to itne saare staff ke hote hue bhi ghar gahr jaisa nhi lagta tha. And a smile appear on his face also.

At dinner table...

Everyone eats dinner silently. Suddenly pallavi think something and look at amma.

Pallavi:- amma mujhe aapse kuchh puchhna tha.

Amma:-h h bolo n.

Pallavi:- wo amma m puchh rhi thi ki m ghar pe baith ke kya karungi kerti bhi college chali jaati h or aap bhi din me free nhi rhti ho to m n ek nyi nokri dhundh lu kisi jewellery company me m. Wo actually m design karti hu.

Amma:-kisi or jagah nokri kyu dhundhna ab to tm khud jewellery company ke boss se sadi ki ho to wahi kr lo n kaam. Or raghav kal se tm pallavi ko bhi apne sath leke jana.

Raghav:- thik h amma.

At night..

Pallavi come from shower and try to dry her hair with towel. Raghav doing some work on laptop but suddenly he looks at pallavi. She looks stunning and beautiful. He looks at her silently. And pallavi realise someone is looking at her and she looks at Raghav but he look away. Pallavi struggle to comb her hair and raghav see it and comes to help her. He takes comb from her and help her to comb her hair. Pallavi look at him from mirror. Raghav complete his task and bend to put the comb but he smell her hair nad lost his control and smell again and again and he see her neck and he close his eyes and come closer to her. Pallavi feels his breath on her neck and she also close her eyes but suddenly realized something going to happen that can't have to happen and she open her eyes.

Pallavi:-ye kya kar rhe ho.

Raghav(realise his mistake) :- m... M to bas ye rakh rha tha.

And by saying this he put the comb and directly go to bathroom.

Raghav (in mind) :-kyu m baar baar uske samne apna control kho deta hu. Nhi wo keerthi ke sath itna bura kiya h m use itni asani se maaf nhi karunga. M us se jarur badaala lunga.

But he don't realise that his hatred always lost and over surpass by his love without his realisation.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistake.