24.Anger

In Raghav's study room:-

There is dead silence in study but tension and cold atmosphere surrounding people can say the emotions of Raghav.

Raghav:- to tmne use pakad liya h av wo kha h.

Farhad:- wo Anna .....  Wo m bol rha tha ki ..... Wo aadmi jisne bhabhi pe attack Kiya tha wo ..... Bhag gya.

Suddenly temperature of the room seems to be drop by few degrees and gaze of Raghav gives chills to Farhad spine .

Raghav:- wo bhag kaise gya. Tmne uska pichha nhi kiya.

Farhad:- ji Anna kiya tha n par wo phir bhi Bach nikla.

Raghav push the things off the table and throw the table to near and broke it into pieces in one go.

Raghav:- m kuchh nahi sunna chahta mujhe wo aadmi kisi bhi haal me chahiye. Ardmainda.

Farhad:- ji.... Ji..... Ji Anna.

Raghav:- tm aaj kal bada slow ho gya h mne tumko ek kaam bola tm wo bhi pura nahi kiya . Pallavi ke sasural waale ka information kab tak le aayega.

The anger and cold aura of Raghav gives gusse bumps to Farhad. He look like king of devil's who just want to search whole world to find that person. And if that person is present before him , he will definitely going to  beg god to kill him and take him to hell just to scape from devil's hands .

Farhad:-ji Anna wo jalad hi mil jayega.

Raghav:- to jaldi karo or jaake leke aao or apna aadmi log bolo ki mujhe wo admi har haal me chahiye or h ek or baat Pallavi ka security bata do or kisiko secretly Nazar rakhne ko bolo . Koi uspe Nazar rakh Raha h or usko nuksan pahucha na chahta h kisiko v nahi pata tha pallavi office me akela h par usko pata tha jarur wo koi office ka staff h staff ka janane wala . Ardmainda.

Farhad:- ji Anna.

Raghav:- ab jaao or jaldi karo .

But before Farhad open the door someone push the door and rush.

Amma:-. Raghav dekh n beta pallavi ko baht tez bukhar ho gya h.

Raghav run to their room and check pallavi's head and she is really hot.

Raghav:- Farhad jaake doctor ko la av .

Farhad:-ji Anna.

After sometime doctor comes and check pallavi after giving some medicine he said she is just scared by something but Raghav insisted to check her whole body she may be injured. After doctors assurance Raghav calm down and shit besides pallavi.

Ragha:- thik h tab Fahad doctor ko ghar chhod do  or Amma tum v sons jaao m dekhta h Pallavi ko.

Farhad go to drop doctor and Amma go to her room.

Raghav lie his eye on Pallavi and remember previous event that how that person torcher her and in his anger he did not realise he griping Pallavi's hand tight. When she squirms the he realised and let go her hand. He take the medicine and feed to pallavi carefully and just lie on the chair besides the table holdind Pallavi's hand. Tiredness of the day take over him and he go to dream world.

Thanku for reading and commenting . Sorry for grammatical mistakes. Just do your comments as usual and let me know that you like my story or not. Wait for next update.