27. Revelation ( Part - 1)

Somewhere:-

Pallavi open her eyes and when she try to move she realised that her hands and mouth are tied. She frown and try to find where she was . She realised that she is not far away from forest or may be she is in the forest as chirping sound of Birds can be heard from the room where she is locked . Room is looked like storage room of someone house. She try to open her hands but after some effort she gave up the Idea of opening her hand and search in sounding that may help her to get out of their.

Raghav side:-

Raghav drop the meeting and go to the temple where Pallavi is gone. When he find his subordinates he can't control his anger and grab the coller of the one subordinate. Farhad try to stop him.

Raghav:- m tumse kha tha n ki Pallavi se ek pal ke liye v Nazar Mt hatana.

Farhad:-anna kya kar rahe ho chhodo use.

Raghav:- agar pallavi ko kuchh v hua n to m tumhara yahi pe samadhi bamnaega. Ardmainda. Ab jao or dundho use.

And he also go in the forest to find Pallavi.

Pallavi's side:-

Pallavi try to find something to help her but she hear some sound of foot which ame near her in the dark room
. She hurried and close her eyes.

Some mens come to check on her.

Pearson 1:- ye kab tak hosh me ayegi. Ab tak nahi uthi ab tak to isko hosh aa jana chahiye tha.

Pearson 2:- uth jaegi dekh nahi rahe ho iske sarir Jaan waan to h nahi phir bhi hmko nahi lagta ki thoda se chloroform se ye mar jaegi.

Pearson 1:- h tum v thi hi kah rahe ho . Chalo bahar chalte h vase v ab boss ka aane ka time aa gaya h mo ayenge to khud hi bata denge aage kya karna h.

Pearson 2:- waise ladki to bhut achhi h agar boss hmlog se v share kare to kya hi baat h.

Pearson 1:- aesa boss ke samne mat khna nahi to aage kya hoga ye to bhagwan hi janega. Timto jante hi ho apne boss ke gusse ko.

Pearson 2:- h bhai sahi kah rahe chalo bahar chalte hai.

Pearson 2:- ok

And they both go outside the room . Pallavi take a deep breath and thinks who the hell is that boss and what they want from her.

Raghav side:-

Raghav search for pallavi whole day after the afternoon as sunset time is he become desperate to find her.

After sometime he found a cottage in forest and some mans with the guns are surrounded the cottage. He signal his men that may be pallavi is also inside that cottage. The carefully and slowly goes towards the cottage.

Inside the cottage:-

Pallavi trying to apen her rope which tied her hand as she open her mouth after some try. Then she listens a heels are coming near her. She look towards the door. And the door opens reveals a person that she never see for long time.

Green saree with big bindi and make up . Her high heels shows that she just come from a show like a model but that getup definitely not shuit her because she always see her as a senior of her house or may be her ex husband's home but she never imagine that the person who trying to harm her is this person.

She always think that she may be foul mouthed but she never imagine that she also can make this lavel of crime and kidnapped her.

Pallavi:- chachi....

Outside the cottage:-

Raghav see a car come and stop outside the cottage a woman wearing saree enters the cottage . He can't see the face because he backside of the woman. He see this scene and think that may be he misunderstood the situation as looking from outside the cottage it looks very beautiful . The owner of the cottage may be rich that's why she build this beautiful cottage inside forest near the fountain . May be they want to leave near the nature. And may be that person have very expensive things inside the cottage that's why she may be hire this much of the bodyguard to guard the cottage.

After thinking sometime he signal his subordinates to back off. Everyone just take few steps when they hear a loud scream of a woman.

Helppppp.......

Thanks for reading and support me through your comments like you always support me. Wait for the next update...