3.Introduction.

As Pallvi awake. She feel headache and when she touch her head she realise that there is a bandage🤕. And when see her surrounding she is socked and she start thinking what was happened to her , then flash of yesterday night scenes appear in her mind and she get scared and she starts shouting as she think someone was kidnapped her . Hearing her sout a girl came to room in her uniform and bow her head and say don't be scared she is safe now. And told her that the owner of the house save her and bring her to his mansion as she get accident by his car.
Girl say to Pallavi that the lunch is ready as it is afternoon already. She eat her lunch , take medicine and after that take some rest. And cloths are at the corner of the bed, she can change her cloth and if some requirements she can call her.
Pallavi get ready and eat her lunch and medicine. As she rest on the bed and she starts thinking that how her in -laws through out her from the house and blame her that she was killed there child as her husband was dead on there first night after thinking that she starts crying. After some time see get sleep.
At night Pallavi eat her dinner and walk on the poolside. All servants are go to there room. Raghav enter his house and see silence and when he about to go to his room, he saw someone to the pool side. And then he remember that accident. And he thinks that ask her that how see feel now. He also go to the pool side.
Raghav:-hii.
But Pallavi did not hear him as see is in her deep thoughts.

Raghav:-hii ( louder than first time)

Pallavi turn and see him . And reply him.

Pallavi:-hii.

Raghav :-I am Raghav Rao owner of this house. Ardamanda.

Pallavi think how rude he is but decided to ignore this as he save her life.
Pallavi :-I am Pallavi Desh.... (she think something) Deshmukh.

Raghav:-wo kal mere driver se galti se aapka accident ho gya. Ab aap kaisi h.

Pallavi:-mai thik hu but by the way thank you.

Raghav :-aap thanks kyu bol rahi h ye to hamari hi galti thi. Waise doctor ne bataya ki aapke sath kisine Badtmeezi karne ki kosis kiya, kon tha wo log.

Pallavi (thik something):- bas m do din pahle raat me ghar se nikali to un gundo ne mera kidnap kar liya or mujhe behosh kar diya or jab mera kal ankh khula to m ek godoun me band thi waha pe 8 ya 10 gunde the wo log mujhe bechne ka baat kar rahe the jab unhone mujhe jage hue dekha to wo log me sath...( she starts crying) .

Raghav see her and his eyes are also full with tears. He is about to say something but Pallavi hug him and place her head on his solder and cry. Raghav's heart break and starts paining but he does not know why.He tap her head after some time Pallavi sob on his soulder and as she realise what she doing she apart from him and turn around. Raghav pass his handkerchief to her and see wipe her tears.

Raghav:- tum uske baare me mat socho mne police ko inform kar diya h wo log un gundo ko dhundh lenge. Or h jab tm thik nhi ho jata tum yaha rah sakti ho. Jao aram karo.Good night.

Pallavi :-good night.

As they are about to live Pallavi slip and she starts falling Raghav save her and both see in each other eyes.

The story continue.....

Thanks for reading . And sorry for grammatical mistakes.