2.Meet

Driver stop the car and scared that he hit a girl now. Raghav wake up from his deep thought by blow and ask the what was happened . Driver say that there is accident happened. After hear his driver he get more angry and shout on driver and get out of the car and see what was happened. He ran to the girl and see that she is bleeding. He put her in his arm as bridal style and ran to the car and say Farhad to call the doctor to the home as they are near there home.
As they came to the mansion , doctor also reach to the mansion. Raghav put girl in guests room and doctor starts cheking her. Raghav is moving here and there in living room as like pendulum.
Doctor came to him and inform that the girl is right and say him that there is problem that as by seeing her it look like someone try to rape her but she ran away from there trap and meet him. And by saying this doctor go.
Raghav thinks that what was happening in this world. And he go to the guest room and see a pretty girl is sleeping on the bed peacefully. He go to her check is see ok or not adjest her pillow.
Raghav(in mind) :- why I am get scared as I see you in that state. Why I am think like this.
And he go to his room.

The story continue.

Thank you for reading. And sorry for grammatical mistakes.