9.Allegations

After somedays of inspection on theft of file but no any clue finds about the thief and not other proof found against the pallavi. She came to office but she became silent from other days and she not even talk to anyone.
Raghav see her like this but he can't do anything for her to make her like that pallavi who did not consider anyone opinion on her.

Pallavi take a room far from her friend house and near to the office. And she live their alone. She became alone like her house and she think about what her destiny wants with her? Why her in laws leave her alone like a abundant? Why her friends mom did not like her? What she do with her? Who stole the file? Why she look like culprit in other eyes? And what about Raghav. He also did not trust on her. She did not know why she want to proof her innocence in his eyes.

3 months passed when she join the office . ..

Raghav sheet in his cabin and talk to farhad.

Farhad;- anna muje aisa kyu lag rha ki koi pallavi ko target kar rha h.

Raghav:-or tmhe aesa kyu lag rha h.

Farhad:-dekhiye n anna jab bhi kuchh gadbad hota h waha pe pallavi dikhati h but uske alawa koi proof uske againt nahi milta jaise mall opening time me jo hala hua tha us time ho, jewellery ka show ho rha tha us time ho ya phir wo jo new jewellery launching time ho har baar wohi hi dikhati h cctv footage me.

Raghav:-aisa bhi to ho sakta h ki sach me wo hi ye sab kar raha ho.

Farhad:-nahi anna agar wo ye sab kar rhi hoti to jaise itne sfai se sara kaam kiya jaa rha h ki koi clue n mile uske against to wo footage delete bhi to kar sakti thi n ki koi use n pakde.

Raghav:-ye baat to tmne bilkul sahi bola. But agar is baar kuchh gadbad hua to m pallavi ko kuchh din ke liye suspend kar dunga or tm bich me kuchh nahi bolega. Adhamainda.

Farhad:-ji anna.

After some days there is shoot schedule for jewellery launching. Everyone do their work Scencearly. Their is decided ten model shoot their photos but one model did not came on shoot. Pallavi is scared as it's her duty to take the models.

Pallavi pray to God to help her . Then a girl call her from behind her. And turn and look at the girl.

Story continue......

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistake.