15.warning

Pallavi and raghav reach the mansion where arti a maid do arti of couple and do grih parivesh rituals of pallavi.
After the rituals raghav take pallavi to his room and say to have some rest.
After he go to study for some discussion with farhaad.

Raghav:-tm sabse pahle pure sahar ko raghav rao ke saadi ke baare me bata do. Or un sabko invitation card do meri family ke introduction ke liye. Or h sabke invitation ke sath best mithai ka packet bhi hona chahiye. Ardamainda.

Farhaad:-ji anna kam ho jaega.

Raghav:-or wo ama or kirti ko bhi bta dena ki maine pallavi se sadi kar liya h.

Farhaad:-ji anna. And he go to inform all.

After discussion he go his room to see what pallavi is doing but when he reach the room he found the room is empty. And he thinks where do pallavi go.

On the other side after the rituals pallavi was tired. When raghav take her to his room she wants to rest sometimes but she can't. So she reach the window and open it and she see a big garden and the main road. On the main road very few cars are running but these cars are very expensive. And she see a well known car. That was saransh's car. So she decided to have some talk with him. After the marriage she did not say a word to raghav but she have clear her side on front of saransh. After seeing raghav and maids thay all are not present surrounding her so she easily go outside. She run to the saransh car and knock on the windsild.

Pallavi:-saransh m yha hu.

Saransh open the door for her and when she sheet on the passenger sheet.

Saransh:- batao mujhe aisa kya dikhaya us raghav rao ne jo tm ek baar me hi shadi ke liye man gai.

Pallavi:-usne meri dost ko kidnap kar rakha tha or kisi warehouse me usko band kar rakha. M kya karti mujhe use bachana hi tha to m uski har sart manne par majboor thi to mane shadi kar li.

Saransh:-ab to wo thik h n chalo ab tm mere sath mere ghar chalo.

Pallavi:-nhi m nhi jaa sakti. Mere pass bht hi kam karibi log h agar wo unhe nuksan phuchayega to m ye bardaasht nhi kar paungi. Or sabse pahle (she touch his cheek) m tmhe nhi khona chahti.

Saransh:-tm chinta mat karo chalo hm log yha se dur chale jaate h. (Hold her hand)

Pallavi:-tm samjh nhi rhe ho wo bht bada business man hone ke saath saath don bhi h or usne tmhe koi nuksan phuchaya to m kya karungi. Sayad hmlog agli baar se mil bhi nhi payenge. Apna khayal rkhana m jaati hu.

Suddenly saransh hug her and say please tm apna khayal rakha na or mujhe apne baare me batate rahna nhi to mujhe bht chinta hogi.

At that raghav reach outside the mansion after searching pallavi. And he see this scene he get angry and he koii reach the car and open the door . He pulls pallavi outside and hold her waist tightly.

Raghav:-tmhara himmat kaise hua yha aane ka. Or itna jaan lo ki agar tm agli baar se pallavi ke aas paas dikha to single piece me ghar nhi lot payega. Ardamainda.

Saransh:-tm khudko kya samajhte ho phle to tmne meri hone waali bibi se jabardasti shadi kar liye or uske baad se uspe apna haq bhi ja ma rhe. He also came outside and stand in front of them.

Raghav:-tujhe to m chhodega nhi and hold his caller.

Pallavi:-hold his hand. Raghav chhodo use use kuchh ho jaega.

Raghav loose his hold and say agli baar se meri biwi ke aas paas bhi nhi bhatakna. Wo tmhari hone wali bibi thi par abhi wo meri h.( And he hold pallavi waist tightly. And finally his possesive side appear in front of saransh. ) Ardamainda.

After this he pulls pallavi to their room and lock the door.

Raghav:-tm apne aap ko kya samajhta h, kya tm bhul gya ki abhi tmhara shadi hua h or tm gair mard se gale mil rhi thi wo bhi bich road pe.

Pallavi:-m kuchh nhi bhuli hu balki mujhe lagta h ki tm bhul gae ho ki kaise tmne jabardasti mujhse shadi ki h. Or rahi baat hug karne ki to m jise chahu use hug karungi, tm hote kon ho mujhe rokne waale.

And that's enough raghav pulls pallavi and hold her to the wall and roughly kiss her as like he wants to punish her. He remember how she stops him and say him to not hurt saransh. And he bite on her lower lips. Pallavi eyes gone fill with tears. And he stops after seeing her tears. Her tears always stops him and made him came to the reality. He make some distance between both of them.

Raghav:-ye meri last warning h agli baar se mere presence ka test mt karna nhi to m kya karunga ye tm soch bhi nhi sakti ho.

Pallavi did not say a single word as she gone scared by his actions. And suddenly someone knock the door and raghav open the door and take the clothe and accessories plate from the maid. And place it to the table.

Raghav:-tm taiyar ho jao aaj saam ko hmara reception party h.

And after seeing her last time who stands like statue in that position as like made her stand. And he leaves.

A line of tears falls from her eyes which she hold in her eyes. And she sheet on her knees and start cry.

Pallavi :-kyu ..... m hi kyu bapa. Har baar mujhe hi saare dukh kyu sahna padta h. Axe se life ji rhi thi to apko pasand nhi aya or is rakshas ko mere life me bhej diye. And she cry from her whole heart.

And someone knock on door. She wipe her tears and say come in to the Pearson. She turn to see who is the person and after seeing them she gonna socked. They are not other than keerthi and amma. She ran and hug both of them.

Pallavi:-aap log yha kya kar rhe h.

Keerti :-hm log apne bhai ke naye wife se milne or uske reception party attend karne aaye h.

Pallavi:-raghav.... Tmhara bhai h.

Kirti :-h.

Pallavi:-par mane phle aap dono ko log nhi dekha tha.

Kirti ( with sad voice) :-wo hmlog sath nhi rhte h.

Pallavi:- ab m aa gai hu n to m aap log ko khi nhi jaane dungi. Aap log mere sath rahengi amma. And she see both with innocent eyes.

Amma:-h... H... Kyu nhi m bhala apni itni pyari bhu kam beti ko akela kaise chhod ke jaa sakti hu.

Raghav gone happy who is also present at the door and seeing all this he is very happy.

Raghav:- m abhi jake aap logo ke rahne ka intzam karta hu.

No one say a word but he did not mind and go to see all arrangements.

Jaya:-to fir thik h ab tm ready ho jaao hmlog tmhara bht hi besabri se niche intzaar kar rhe h.

Pallavi nods yes and they both go.

Pallavi (in mind) :-mujhe lagta h ki in dono ko nhi pata h ki meri sadi kaise hue h, waise bhi ab bata ke koi fayada bhi nhi h. Par m ab tmhe chhodungi nhi raghav rao. Ab mne soch liya h ki mujhe aage kya karna. So get ready raghav rao.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes.