31-Feelings

Hello readers here is next episode as I promise last week. So enjoy it.

Raghav 's POV:-

I open my eyes with a familiar smell beside me. I look at my side . Pallavi is there holding my hand in her hand. I look at the room . It's look like we are at hospital. I carefully remove my hand and softly remove her hair which are on her face. She stire a little bit and again sleep. I saw her face . She looks too beautiful and cute at the same time. Some scratches are still there.

I remember how her aunty slap her and how saransh treats her. I am really disappointed by myself. I promise her that I won't let it happen but still she was being kidnapped and hurt. I can't complete my promise. She looks so innocent. I am really a stupid who thinks that she do such things. I feel guilty for doing such things.

I know from then when she is gone that how I am feeling for her. She took my heart and made me so nervous for her. I think that after knowing the truth she will left me but she's still here. But I don't know how she feels about me. I don't want to force her again to leave with me. If she wants to go I will let her go. Leaving alone without her might be painful but I deserve that pain. If she really wants to go and let me leave a painful life then I have no right to complain about anything.

I was so deep in my thoughts that i don't realise that she is awake.

Pallavi:- oh . You are awake. What are you thinking so deeply.

Raghav:- oh nothing.

Pallavi:- how are you feeling. You scared me .

Raghav:- i am all right. I want to go to home. Can you ask doctor about it.

Pallavi:- oh ok.

Doctors come and check me and discharge me . But I have be careful with my wound.

Things are going good but whenever Pallavi do something for Raghav, he only feel that he is forcing her. To avoid his feelings , he start to avoid Pallavi too.

After about a month, one day with deep determination Raghav went to talk to pallavi.

Raghav:- Pallavi I need to talk to you.

Pallavi:- h bolo.

Raghav:- wo m ye kah rha tha....

Pallavi:- h bolo n Raghav.

Raghav:- tum to Jaan hi chuki ho ki m tumse Saadi kyu kiya tha.

Pallavi:- h to...

Raghav:- m ye kah rha tha jo bhi Mane kiya uske liye m mafi ke kabil nahi hu. Par phir bhi tumne Mera yha tak sath diya uske liye m bhut sukra gujar  hu .

Pallavi:- Raghav....

Raghav:- nahi pallavi phle meri baat suno. M janta h ki tum yha nhi rhna chahta h. Agar tum sachme yha nhi rhana chahta h to  m tumhe is baar nhi rokega. Tum jo marji wo kar sakta h.

Before Pallavi can say another word I walk out of the room. I can't bere to hear it from her mouth. Only I know how much I struggle to not cry in front of her and let my tears rolled down from my eyes which are dangerously close.

I just have a little hope that she will tell that she doesn't want to go but when she agreed with my thoughts I lost my all hope and finished the sentence that I want to say and came to my office.

I keep drinking whole night and keep thinking that what dicition she will take...

Thanks for reading and keep supporting through your comments. Bye bye ..