32. Confession

Raghav's POV:-

When the night end, i don't even realise that. I just took shower and go down on the dinning table. Everyone is present there accept pallavi.

Amma tell kirti to call pallavi but I stop her and go in our room to call her. I found the door of the room is locked from inside so I knok on it.

Raghav:- Pallavi....

Door immediately open after my call. I found Pallavi with red eyes. She might also can't sleep yesterday.

Pallavi:- aao Raghav m tumhara hi intezar kar rahi thi.

I enter in room. I can hear my heartbeat increase because of her statement. I don't want to know her answer. If she really wants to go then why don't she just go. Why do she have to tell me on my face. Before I could react her next statement just surprised me.

Pallavi:- tum mujhe kyun bhagana chahte ho.

Raghav:- nahi aesi koi baat nahi h .

Pallavi:- I hate you . ( Beat my chest with her fist)

I could hear my heart break sound.
She continues beating with her fist which actually doesn't hurt me more than her words.

Pallavi:- I hate you.. I hate you... I hate you...

Raghav:- mai janta hai ki tm hamse nafrat karta hai or kare bhi kyu n Mai nafrat ke layak hi h.

Pallavi:- oh raghav!!!!! Tum kitne dumb ho mujhe aaj samajh aaya. H m tumse nafrat karti hu lekin is baat ke liye nahi ki tm nafrat ke layak ho balki is liye ki tm itni si bhi baat nahi samjhte ki m tumhara intezar kar rahi thi ki tm wo baat apne baato me express Karo Jo baat ye tumhari aankhein karna chahati hai.

Raghav:- kya....

Pallavi:- lekin tm aaye or sirf ye bole ki pallavi agar tm jaana chahti ho ja sakti ho.

Raghav:- .....

Pallavi:- tmhare liye mujhe jaane ko kahna aasan hoga...

Raghav:- nahi aesa nahi h..

Pallavi:- raghav please mujhe bolne do.

Raghav:- ummm.

Pallavi:- lekin mere liye ab tmse dur Jana asan nahi hai. Or jau bhi to kaha ab mera to koi is duniya me raha nahi .

Raghav:- tum yaha rah sakta hai....

Pallavi:- av to tm jaane ko bol rahe the or av rukhne ko .

Raghav:- nahi mera kahne ka wo matlab nhi tha....

Pallavi:- tumhara Jo bhi matlab ho par mai ab or intezar nahi kar sakti.

Raghav:- ......

Pallavi again make first and hit raghav 's chest with full strength.

Pallavi:- sachame tm is tarah mat dekho ki tm kuchh nahi jante . I hate you( the tears she is holding finally broke free its way).... I hate you.... I hate you ... I hate myself for loving you... I hate.........

Raghav doesn't hear anything after that which she keep telling him. He only hear that she tell him that she love him. Raghav hold her shoulder in tight grip and stop her movements.

Raghav:- tm av kya bola..... Tm av bola ki... Ki tm mujhse pyar karta h.... Sach me.

Pallavi just node. Raghav pull her by her waist and put his lips on her. A kiss full of love to show her how much he love her. How much he adores her , how much his life depends on her that he is dying from inside to let her go.

People outside the room who listening the whole conversation finally make sound of excitement and starts congratulating each other which make the couple apart from each other with red cheeks.....

Thank you for reading.....