8.Thief

In office, whole the staff are present in meeting room and talk to ech other to know what's the matter. Farhad and Raghav came in meeting room and room where quite suddenly. Raghav sit on main sheet and Farhad stand behind him. Raghav was in bad mood so without any formality he came to the topic.

Raghav:-so.... So.... Tell me who the hell will do this with your own mouth but if I will do this you will regret on your decession.

Pallavi :-what happened sir.

Raghav (with angry face starring at her and think) :-look who hell ask questions to me . The real culprit of this situation. But in his heart he also know that Pallavi can't do this but his anger is now overcome his feelings.

Raghav (shout) :-I don't need to explain someone of my action and you are just an employee so remember your place in this office.

Pallavi hurt by his words as she don't know what she do to him that he shout on her like this.

Farhad :- anna aap sant ho jjaeye m baat karta hu. And he told everyone that an important file of Australian client is missing and it seems like someone stole it. So we have to cheque who did this. So everyone can go to their cabin start their work and if they anything about tis they can informed him.

Everyone start to go to their office and when pallavi is about to go farhad stops her as he wants to talk to her.

Everyone go and the meeting room became silent. Farhad broke the silence.

Farhad:-pallavi hmlogo ne cctv footage dekha or jaha file rakha tha us section me tm hi last me gai thi or uske baad se file gayab h or nahi mil raha h.

Pallavi:-to aapko lagta h ki file mane churaya h.

Farhad:-nhi par Sare saboot tmhare khilaf h to........
.
Pallavi:-m bs itna hi apne safai m kahi sakti hu ki mne chori nahi ki.

Raghav (with anger) :-har chor yahi kht h ki mne chori nahi ki.

Pallavi hurts again and her eyes full with tears but she hold it and think how could he say this.

Pallavi:-agar mujhe chori hi karna hota to m apke mension me hi bht aram se kar sakti thi waha pe koi mujhe dekhne wala nahi tha or mujhe yaha office tak aane ku jaroorat hi nahi hoti. And one drop of tear come out from her eyes. Raghav see it and his heart hurts like someone tight fist around his heart.

Pallavi:- m ek baar fir kahti hu ki mne chori nahi ki. And she left the meeting room and go to washroom for freshen up.

Story continue.....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes.