12.paying guest

Saransh see pallavi with different emotions which make uncomfortable to pallavi but this emotions disappear in few seconds.

Saransh :- kya tum thik ho. Kya hua h Or tm subah subah ye suitcase leke kha ja rhi ho.

Pallavi:- kuchh nhi, m thik hu.

Sarash (in cheerful voice to make the environment lite) :-mujhe nhi pata tha ki tm morning walk pe suitcase leke jaati ho.

Pallavi (with a small smile) :-nhi to bas m apna apartment chhod rhi hu or yhi soch rhi hu ki itni jaldi dusra flat kaise dhundhu.

Saransh :- ooo agar tm bura n mano to tum tab tak ke liye mere apartment me chal sakti ho wha tmhe koi problem nhi hogi or ek do din me nya flat dekh ke sift ho jana.

Pallavi Hassitate to go with him but there is not other place to go so she decided to go with him.

Both came in saransh flat, the flat is modern with old touch. It make apartment more jayful and representable. Pallavi like it.

Sarash :- tm aram se baitho, m abhi ata hu.

He go to kitchen and come with two mugs of coffee and pass one mug to pallavi. She take it and thanks him. Pallavi feels uncomfortable with saransh.

Saransh:- to ab kya karogi.

Pallavi:-m soch rhi thi ki koi nyi job dhundhlu Or naya flat bhi.

Saransh:-oh to fir thik h tm tab tak yha aram se rah saakti ho. Mujhe koi problem nhi h .

Pallavi:-thanks.waise tum itni subah mere apartment ke bahar kya kar rhe the.

Saransh:-actually m jogging pe nikla tha. Jaisa ki tm dekh sakti ho tmhare apartment se mera apartment jyada dur nhi h.

Pallavi:-oh axa.

Saransh:-to fir thik h tm ye waale room me raha sakti ho ye guest room h. M jata hu ready hone aaj boss ka mud kuchh thik nhi h khi mujhe bhi fire n kar de. And he go to his room.

Pallavi unpack her bag and after a hot sower she feels fresh. And she decided to prepare food for her as saransh all ready go to office. While preparing break fast she lost in her own thought that why this happen to her and why raghav is angry with her, why always she who have to punish without any fault. She eats her breakfast and decided to find a new job so she send her resume to many company for interview. After it she gone to find a new flat, but no any flat is avelable for her. She gone sad and came to apartment. And he see sharansh with her favorite food from her favorite restorent.

Saransh:-tum aa gai chalo jao freshen up ho jao fir dinner karte h.

Pallavi go to her room. And change her cloths and come for the dinner.

Saransh:-to kya hua , nya flat mila.

Pallavi (with sad face) :-nhi par m kal firse try karungi.

And rest of dinner was quite. Few days passed and pallavi did not get any room an also not any job. One day she got a job in a designer shop as a assistant. But she is not able to find a flat. One day in dinner time.

Saransh:-to tmko nyi job mil gai congratulations.

Pallavi:- h par nya apartment nhi mil rha h, mne bht jagah kosis ki par khi nhi mila.

Saransh:- to ek kaam kyu nhi karti tm yhi rho aram se or agar koi problem ho to as a paing guest rhe jaao. Tm n mere liye khana bana diya karna. M tmhare khane ka aadi ho gya hu.

Pallavi thinks sometime and agry with him.

Here in other side raghav is always in anger mood nowadays . And his employees are scared with his temper because 3 employees lost there jobs after the day pallavi was fired. Raghav did not why but he is affected by pallavi without her presence. Raghav calls farhaad and he came in cabin with fear in his eyes. His boss gone agry by the day he know that pallavi leaves in sarash's apartment. And his anger increased day by day.

Raghav:-kya update h.

Farhaad know who he talking about:-wo usko ek nya job mil gya h, as a assistant ek shop me. And he pailuse for a second and he choose his word carefully for his next update. Or use koi apartment nhi mila kyuki koi bhi apartment uske budget me nhi aa pa rha tha to wo saransh ke ghar me as a paying guest rh rhi h.

Raghav (in his mind) :-fir se sarash. Is saransh ke bachhe ka kuchh to karna padega or wo ladki kya usko pta nhi h ki agar wo uske ghar rhegi to safe nhi hogi. Par m ye sab kyu soch rha hu.

Raghav:-ek kaam kro tm usko ek apartment dila do par uspe apna nazar banaen rkhna. Or h hamare next project ke liye singapore is saransh ko bhej do. Or us ladki pe apna ek do or admi nazar rakhne ke liye badha do. Ardamainda.

Farhaad:-ji anna.

Farhaad (in mind) :-agar aapko usko nya apartment dilana hi tha to use purane apartment se hatae hi kyu or to or ab bechaare us saransh ne kya bigada h. Ana aapko sayad pta nhi par pallavi aapko bht jyada affect krti h or aap usko hamesa protect karke rkhna chahte ho par ye aapka gussa aapko bht galat karne pe mjboor kar rha h.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes.