5.Interview

After one weak she got a call for interview from jayati jwellers. She is so happy after listening the call. She say this to krishna , she also happy for her friend.

At interview day Pallavi get ready and prepared her for the interview. She wear a simple saree and aply some makeup for looking professional. She looks stunning.
She go to the destination as she reach the destination, she mesmerized by seeing the jewelry shop. She go to receptionist and tell her for interview call. Receptionist tell her for wait some time. After other interview she called for interview. She open the office and as she is about greating her interviewer, she is socked after seeing him,. He is not other than Raghav. He is is also shocked after seeing her, he get releafe after one week but don't know why. Sing her condition he decided to great her.
" Good morning" Both say at the same time and get embarrassed
.
Pallavi :- hello sir, maine socha nahi thi ki aap honge.

Raghav:- maine bhi. So interview start kare.
After Asking some question and seeing her design he is admire her talent and desided to hire her as jewellery designer on his shop. After interview completed he congrats her and saying her that she can start work from that day.
He call Farhad and tell him show her working place. Farhad greet her . He is also happy to she her as his past week gone like a hell. His boss turn into worse devil, (devil to phle se hi tha). Farhad does not know why but as she leave in his mansion he behave like a human but as she go he return to his devil mode. After seeing this incident Farhad concluded that he will be happy as Boss's angel is happy. So he decided to do everything for her to make his life go easy.
Farhad drop her to his cabin. And infirm his boss that she is fine and she doesn't need anything.
Raghav turn to flor to sealing window which separate his cabin from other employees. He can she her as her desk is frnt of his desk. She looks stunning in her office look , he admire her look and her way of doing work.
In the lunch time someone came to Pallavi cabin and say hiii.

Person:- hii i am prasad. I am also a designer.
Both sake there hand.
Pallavi:- hii I am pallvi.
Prasad :-let's go for lunch.

Both go for there lunch but someone is boiled inner after seeing this incident. He decided to teach some lesson to Prasad.
After lunch Raghav call Prasad and give him 1 day for completing his target. Prasad don't know why his boss want that design, he doesn't complete his work as he had 1 week for completing the designs but now he have do that in 1 day. He go to his desk and starts his work. In the evening Pallavi came to Prasad's desk and seeing his lot of work she decided to help him.
Raghav seeing this incident and get angry . He came out of his cabin and call Pallavi and give her a file to check it. She curse him "khadoos kahi ka ".After say sorry to Prasad she go to her cabin and check the file. After complete the file she decided to leave as its already 8 pm. She give the file to Farhad and go.
Pallavi waiting for texi . A car stops in front of her. Farhad call her and say to drop her to home. As she get in the back seat of the car she shaw Raghav and greet him good evening. He did not reply. Pallavi say herself akdoo kahi ka.
Farhad and raghav drop her to her friends house and after greet good night they go to there destination.

Story continue....

Thanks for reading. And sorry for grammatical mistakes.