13.proposal

Next pallavi got a call from landlord to inform her that she can get flat but one condition is that she have to move today. Pallavi say yes to landlord and inform saransh that she get a flat nearby so she wants to leave.

Saransh:-ok agar tm jana chahti ho to you can go but ek condition pe ki mujhe jab time milega to tm apne hath ka khana khilaogi.

Pallavi:-ok....

Pallavi move her staff to new flat and settled down there. She touch with saransh and sometime she made food for him also.

Pallavi thinks that her life came a peaceful track but she unaware of a storm which will came in her life in few days.

One day pallavi get call saransh and he inform that he book a table in a restaurant so she have came at right time and he also say that she have wear that cloth which delivered to her address for the dinner.

Pallavi (in mind) :- ise kya ho gya h phle mujhe bina kisi plan ke dinner pe bula rha h usper se condition bhi laga rha h ki gifted dress pahanta ke ana h.

Pallavi came to flat and found a parcel for when she open it, she see a beautiful blue gown in it. She feals awkward to wear it but she wear it as she already promise sarash. She got ready and reach to the restaurant.
When pallavi enters in restaurant she find it is empty only saransh siting on a corner from where they can see beautiful city of hyderabad. When she reach to him , he stand up and made sit her comfortable and pulls chair for her. She like his sweet gesture.

Pallavi:-kya baat h aaj koi special day h kya jo itna sara tayiyari hua h. Or kya tmne pura restaurant book kiya h.

Sarash:-tmhare dono question ke liye h h. To fir start kare kya logi tm. A waiter came to take order.

Pallavi:-m kuchh bhi le lungi tm order karo.

Sarash:-ok to phir, puran poli, misal bhaji, jeera rice , paneer ki sabji or desert me rashmalai or butter scoch with chocolate icecream.

Pallavi:-are are tm to sara mere pasand ka item manga rhe ho aaj to tmhara special day h to apna favorite mngao n.

Saransh:-mujhe bhi ye sab pasand h or waise tmhara favorite mangau ya apna baat to ek hi h.

Pallavi did not notice the change in his with last words and say ok.

After having dinner and deserts sarash clap and lights gone deam. Saransh stand up and blindfold pallavi and take her to roof top of restaurant. And open the blindfold.
When pallavi opens her eyes she saw a romantic set up and some distance saransh stand with a red rose bouquet. She came close to her.

Saransh:-tis is for you. And he pass rhe bouquet to pallavi.

Pallavi did not under stand whats going on but she take bouquet. And seeing her favorite red rose a small smile appear on her lip. Sarash bend to his knees and place a ring box with a diamond rind in front of her from behind him.

Saransh:-i love you pallavi. Will you marry me.

Pallavi stand like statue as she did not believe on the scene in front of her. She drops the bouquet and went out of the restaurant. Saransh stops her from behind him but she did not stop.
Pallavi take a taxi and go to her favorite place on lake side. Sarash also follow her from his car.

Pallavi ran to the lake and seet on bench and starts crying. Saransh see her from behind and decided to give some time to calm her down. After 30 mints he came close to her and place his hand on his shoulder. Pallavi turn around and see him.

Pallavi:-kyu.... M hi kyu.

Saransh:-I love you. I really really love you a lot.

Pallavi:- par tm mere baare me nhi jante ki..

Saransh:-(cut her word) ki tm ek vidhawa h. Mujhe maaf karna par mne tmhri sadi ki pic dekh liya tha jab tm mere yha rh rhi thi tb.

Pallavi:-tm jante the phir bhi. Kyu...

Saransh:-because m tmhe pasand karta hu or mujhe tmhare vidhwa hone se koi fark nhi padta.

Pallavi:-sach me.

Saransh:-sach me. Or agar tm abhi jawab nhi dena chahti to take your time and i hope your answer will be....

He stops because pallavi hugs him and once again starts crying placing her head to his soulder .

Pallavi (with sobs) :-tm bht axe ho or tm mere se better deserve karte ho.

Saransh :-par m kisi better se pyar nhi karta m to tmse pyaar karta hu.

Pallavi:- to fir yes. Meri tarf se ha h.

Saransh:-really.

Pallavi broke the hug and say really.

Saransh:-to fir thik h ek kaam karte h kal shivaratri h or subh din bhi h. Kal mandir me saadi kar lete h or baad me court me Resester karwa lenge.

Pallavi with smile say ok.

Story continue.....

Thanks for reading and sorry for grammatical mistakes. Keep reading. ..