22.Attack

After returning to the company Pallavi feels everyone is respecting her more tha before. Everyone wants to be friends with her and always wants to make her happy but it actually made her sometimes uncomfortable . Just like few days before when she wants to print out some paper a manager brings the chair near printer for her to seat but what make her more uncomfortable is behaviour of saransh.

Saransh seems like change into a different person. He always roam around pallavi and do things like touch her hand or her waist. She say this him that she doesn't like it but he always says that she thinks too much. He didn't do things that make her uncomfortable. He just want her to don't Forget him as he likes her so much that he might die without her . Pallavi always feel that she did wrong to saransh whenever he say things like that. Pallavi just some time egnore his actions as she can't say anything that make saransh unhappy. She doesn't want to hurt him .

Raghav becomes moody day by day and he become insane that Saransh always follow her wife arround the office that some employees gossips around the office that something happens between them. Raghav see Pallavi uncomfortable around the saransh but he can't do anything because Pallavi always defends him and it make him to just kill saransh and make him disappeared from the world that he never exist in Pallavi life.

One day pallavi do her work in office overtime and waiting for Raghav as he say to take her home after his meeting with business partner . She actually feels like someone see her but no one is present in the office. This thought actually scared her . She just want to go out of the office and massage Raghav that she can go home if he is not free but as she about reach her phone light of office went off. She try to search her phone and go out to see what happened but someone hold her from behind and muffle her cry of help. She try to figure out who is that person but he seems to wear mask . He ignores pallavi futile try to scape from his grip. He reach to her waist and touch it with his hand which make pallavi disgusted . He slowly kiss her neck and flip her to flour and try to get top of her . Pallavi just wants to stop that hand which roam over her body. She try make some sound for help but her hands are allready tied by the attacker . She try to push pot near her to make some sound and she actually successful in her attempt which causes a loud sound in the office but no-one seems to outside as no one comes to see it.

Attacker come close to her ear and wishper in her ear that there's is no one present in the office and no one going help her and save her. After hearing his words pallavi close and give up to her destiny. But weight on top of her body goes in a swift moment. Someone comes to save her.

No other than our hero. He seems to other form of devil as he just punch that person under him with his fist . Pallavi get up after seeing this situation she scared more and bend to the corner and try to collect her emotions. Farhad comes to stop Raghav. But as he loose his grip on the person under him ,he just push him to flour and run away . Raghav also try to chase him but Farhad stop him and tell to see Pallavi as he go to find the attacker .

Raghav reach to pallavi but she seems to more scared from as she just roll to corner. After seeing this situation he stop in his track and try to relax her from words and slowly reach her. She seems to listen to his words and relax her tensed body and allow Raghav to untie her . As her hands free she just hug Raghav in her tight grip . Raghav just ignore his suffocation cause by pallavi's tight grip.

Raghav:- relax relax sab kuchh thik h . Dekho wo badmas v chala gya . Ye sab mera hi galti h agar m tumhe akela nhi chhodta to ye nahi hota. Mujhe tumhe akela nahi chodna chahiye tha.

But in response only sob can be heard . He just tap her back with gentleness . He try to relax her and forget about the incidence . After sometime he can feel the head on his soldier relaxed and person in his arm go in deep sleep. Pallavi sleep in his arm as she exhausted from previous incident.

Raghav lift her in bridal style take her in car and go to mansion......

Thanks for reading and commenting . Sorry for grammatical mistake. Keep reading and wait for next update ..