23.Care

Raghav place the Pallavi in their and carefully adjust her pillow . After seeing her in dream world he go to change in comfortable clothes.

After changing when he come he see Pallavi crying in her dream and eagerly want to find someone. When he reach towards her and start patting her softly. Pallavi reach to his arm and hug him . After sometime she relaxed and again go to dream world.
Raghav clean her face with wet towel and place quilt over her. He doesn't want to go again somewhere as pallavi might need him again and if she doesn't find she might again scared .

Raghav just see Pallavi's face and go in deep thought but someone knok on door and open the door.

Amma:- ab Pallavi kaisi hai , mujhe av Farhad ne bataya ki kisine uspe attack Kiya h .

Raghav:- Amma mujhe nahi lagta h wo thik h av to so Raha h par nind me v dar ja rha h. Farhad aa gya h kya?

Amma:- ha Farhad aa gya h. Agar tum milna chahte ho jaao m tab tak Pallavi ke pass hi baithati hu.

Raghav:- nahi m yahi rahta h baad me baat kar lega .

Amma:- m kahi bhag nhi jaungi jaao mil lo mujhe lagta h use kuchh kahna h tumse .

Raghav:- achha thik h phir m jata h. Par tm pallavi se ek minute ke liye v Nazar Mt hatana . Ardmainda.

And he go out of the room. Amma think that her son is so innocent in the matter of love that he don't even realise that he is head over in love with pallavi that her one tear and he just want to destroy the whole world.