Chapter 29

Coffee date with new friends.

---------------

"It'd be petrified to find out my boyfriend is a vampire" she shudders as we watch the first twilight. My eye's widen at first but then dilate as I realise she was actually talking about the film not me and Justin. But how could she possibly talk about me and Justin? I mean, I haven't told her he's a vampire because it would just freak her out. To be honest, I don't think Justin wants everybody knowing that he is a vampire afterall, not like I'd tell anyone because it's up to him if h-.

"You okay?" Maddie asks catching my attention from my absentminded thoughts.

"Mhmm" I nod "just thinking is all"

Her phone beep's and she reaches to get it, her face instantly lights up when she read's a text off her phone.

"Let me guess, Lance?" I laugh.

She blushes and looks up to me biting her lip and slowly nodding "yeah"

"What did he say?"I question.

"Nothing much, only that they we're all leaving in about ten minutes and that he loves me" she smiles smugly. They're far too cute.

"Your so in love with him"i gush. I never once thought growing up that my two bestfriends would end up together and being madly in love like seriously, it's too freaking cute.

"Your so in love with Justin" she defends.

"I don't even know if I love him yet like it's only been a couple of weeks, nothing major" I shrug.

She pauses the DVD and locks her phone, turning her whole attention on me "nothing major?" She asks shocked "seriously, have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"What do you mean?" I question, twirling my freshly straightened hair that Maddie straightened for me in my hand as I stand from the bed and go and get my clothes that I brought with me to change into and walk into her walk in wardrobe.

"He look's at you like your his prize possession, like you two have been a married couple for years when really; you've only known eachother for like a month" she gushes it's seriously the cutest thing ever, and then when he gets jealous over the littlest things and when you smile or laugh he always smiles when he see's you smiling and your completely oblivious to all of it!" She exclaims.

"You really think he loves me?" I question from inside her walk in wardrobe.

"I do" she clarifys.

"You ready?" Maddie smiles changing the subject as I don't know what to say and walk out of her walk in wardrobe.

"Yeah" I grin, excited to go and meet our new friends "do you like Luke and his friends?"

"To be honest, I haven't met them yet" she laughs as we both stand from her bed "well I have, but I haven't spoke much to them"

"Yeah I know what you mean" I nod in understanding.

"They seem nice guys though" she adds.

"Well to be honest, I've only really spoken to Luke but, the other's will be nice too I think" I smile.

"Yeah, me too" she grins as we both make our way out of her house to meet everyone in the cafe I work at, Uncle Joe's, it belonged to Paul's great uncle and it was passed onto Paul as his uncle died, his uncle knew that

----

"Hey guys!" I exclaim as we walk through the door seeing the 4 Australian gorgeous boys sitting on the couch, we all say hello to eachother and introduce ourselves, obviously not if we already know eachother.