Chapter 9

He's back.

--------------

"I'll pick you up at seven" Justin smiles as I get out of the car.

"Okay!" I shout.

"Wait!" He shouts from the car.

I turn around and walk back to the car and Justin climbs out and runs to the back of the car to the boot.

"You forgot these" he laughs and hands me a bag with a Michael Kors bag inside that I bought.

"How could I forget!" I exclaim and place a hand over my mouth.

I can't believe I nearly forgot it.

Damn.

My stupid memory.

I'm not normally forgetful, but today I am for some reason.

I've just got a lot on my mind I guess.

What shoes can I wear tonight to go with that dress?

How can I have my hair?

How should I do my makeup?

What did he mean by "for my girlfriend" and then when I questioned him about it he just said "I'll tell you later"

"And.." he trails smirking at me.

"And?" I laugh.

He puts his hand into his pocket of his jacket and he pulls out my phone and holds it up in the air.

"Your so forgetful" he giggles.

"My minds on a lot of things" I shrug "I'm not normally forgetful" I chuckle.

"You know" he smirks "your gunna have to jump for your phone" he laughs, holding my phone in the air way out of my reach because of his height.

I try and jump up to get it but it's no use.

"Hey!" I laugh "give it back!"

"Make me" he says and runs away from me leaving me no choice but only to chase after him.

"Seriously Justin!" I giggle "give it back" I say and stop chasing him, and put my both hands on my hips.

"Fine" he sighs and walks over to me ready to give me my phone back but as soon as our body's are nearly touching, he makes a run for it.

I chase him back and he trips over something on the grass making me land right on top of him.

"What a way to get your phone back" he smirks from underneath me.

"Now give it back" I laugh, ignoring his comment.

He grabs ahold of my phone and picks it up ready to give it to me, only this time he lifts his back and throws it underneath him.

"Give it back" i giggle, holding my hand out.

"No" he smirks.

Leaving me no other choice,i straddle him and try and flip him over so I can get to my phone but it's no use.

My phone starts ringing from underneath him and he groans "damn, I liked this game" he laughs and reaches under his back and grabs my phone, handing it to me instantly.

"Thanks" I say and grab my phone whilst I jump up off of him.

"I'm gunna have to go, my mum wants me to help set out things for tonight" he says checking his watch and walking to his car.

"Okay, see you later" I smile,answer my phone and open my house with my key and walk in.

"Hello?" I say as I step through the door to the person on the other end of the phone.