Chapter 22

Problem.

---------------

The next day I woke up feeling a lot better than I did yesterday, surprisingly.

I realize I'm in my bed, and that I fell asleep on the couch lastnight.. how the hell did I get here?

"Jess" I hear a quiet sound coming from the bottom of the bed.

"Justin?" I whisper quietly.

He stands up from the floor and walks over to the bed "I slept on the floor" he laughs.

"What?! Why" I ask almost shocked.

"We both fell asleep on the couch and I woke up half way through the night and carried you to your room because you was sleeping like a baby so I put you in your bed and then I got on the floor and went asleep because I knew that if I'd of left, your parents would of heard my car engine" he shrugs.

"You could of slept on the bed with me" I shrug.

"I didn't think you'd want me to, and I didn't want to have a bad reputation if your father or mother walked in and seen us sleeping in the same bed" he speaks.

"Nothing would of happened" I shrug again.

"I'm gunna head back to mine to get changed for school in a minute,you coming in today?" Justin asks.

I nod "yeah I think so, I'm feeling better than yesterday"

"That's good, in that case I'll pick you up soon then" he stands up from sitting at the edge of the bed, as he kisses me lightly on my forehead, leaving me to get dressed.

---------------

School drags, especially today.

"What do we have next?" I groan.

"History" Lance speaks.

"Do we have to do that project?" I ask.

"Yeah actually, we were meant to of started it yesterday but me and Matt didn't start because we didn't want to start it without you" he smiles.

"You could of started it" I laugh.

"Hey!" Matt interrupts before Lance has the chance to reply.

"Hey Matt" I smile sitting down next to him in our usual seats.

As I sit down, I notice a bit of paper addressed 'Jess' on the front of it by where I place my bag. I pick the paper up and unfold it.

'Lets talk after History, meet me at the cafe. I'm sorry.

-Sam.'

I roll the note up in a little ball and put it in my bag.

"What was that?" Lance asks.

"Nothing" I roll my eyes.

"Ahem" I hear from behind me and turn to see Sam sitting behind me again.

"What?" I ask.

"See you after history" he winks and the teacher walks into the class.

"What's after history?" Matt asks me.

"Sam" I roll my eyes.

"Sam?" He questions.

"He left me a note saying he wants to meet me at the cafe after history, well after school considering this is our last lesson"

Do I really have a choice to go and meet Sam?

Well I have to go to the cafe for my shift later anyway, so I could always start early if need be.