Chapter 13

The phone call.

---------------

Justin's P.O.V

I've just dropped Jess off at her house and I'm now driving back to my house.

That girl... she's.. shes something else.

I didn't expect for her to react that way when I told her the truth at all.

Usually, girls just freak out and then I have to compel them and never speak to them again, it sucks really.

But I'm glad that I've got Jess now. Thanks to the one I'm protecting her for I guess.

I hear my phone ringing and answer it but put it on loud speaker as I'm driving home.

"Hello?" I hear.

"I'm here" I sigh.

"What the hell happened Justin! I told you to protect her!" The person exclaims down the phone.

"What d'you mean?" I ask angrily.

"You freaking told her about Vampires!" They exclaim once again.

"And?" I question.

I don't want to lie to Jess, I really like her.

"And I told you I didn't want her to know just yet" they mumble.

"She doesn't know anything really" I sigh.

I really wish I could tell her, but I guess in this case, for her safety, I really can't.

"Tell me what she knows" they demand.

"She basically just knows about my family and the uniquenesses we all have, like mine is speed, James' is intelligence,Caitlin's is Persuasiveness etc" I shrug "that's it really"

"Keep it that way! And don't tell her about the castle and the work we do here" they state.

"I won, unless she finds out herself" I shrug.

I hope she doesn't though, in that castle there is some very very very dangerous Vampires who she should not be associating with.

"Let's hope not" they sigh.

Yeah, let's hope she doesn't.

"There's a reason I chose you" they state.

"Whys that?" I ask.

"You turned me, I trust you the most out of everyone here, your my bestfriend and to be honest she deserves someone like you" they speak.

"I really like her" I speak the truth.

It's true I do.

"I'm glad I chose you to protect her, it was either you or Harry to do this work" they sigh.

"Harry wouldn't of been able to protect her like I can" I state.

Harry's got the intelligence, power, and speed too.

Although, he's not as fast as me and I have just about that little bit more of intelligence and bravery than Harry does.

"No be wouldn't of done, and if he just randomly turned up back at that school like he never left out of the blue then.. Everyone would be sure he's a ghost, considering He's quite the opposite" they laugh.

"There's that reason too" I laugh.

"I'm glad I chose you to protect her J" I hear and I can tell they're smiling just by the tone of there voice.

"Thankyou" I speak and smile to myself, soon hearing the phone beep meaning they've put the phone down.

Jeez, I didn't expect that to be so intense.

I swear, if Jess found out who that was on the phone..she'd never forgive me.

I wouldn't be able to cope if she never forgives me.

I can't risk her finding out.

Ever since we first properly met, in the grave yard, I haven't been able to stop thinking about her.

I'm really looking forward to meeting all of my girlfriends friends and hopefully makes some of my own.

Tomorrow is going to be one eventful day, I think to myself just before I pull my car up and step out walking back into the party and straight up to my room.

It's a good thing vampires can't sleep, other wise I'd be up all night and exhausted for school tomorrow.

---------------

A/N

Who do you think was on the phone to Justin?

Any ideas?

Comment your reactions!

Vote comment and share!✌️

-Shauna xox