Chapter 11

The ball part 2.

------------

"I can't believe this is your house" I spoke with mesmerisation.

"You've never seen this place?" He asks shocked.

"Actually, I have I think, I just didn't think it was this big" I speak, with shock still laced through my voice.

Justin went to speak, but a tall guy with blonde hair interrupts him "Hey man! Nice to see you've brought a girl" he says as he licks his lips staring at me.

"Hey James" Justin smiles and shakes James' hand.

"Justin! Come here!" A woman with brown hair shouts.

"That's my mum, I'll be back in a second" Justin says and hurry's off to his mum.

"Nice to meet you gorgeous, I'm James" he says as he approaches me.

"Hi, I'm Jess" I smile.

"And your going to be a very tempting problem" he says as he licks his lips repeatedly looking me over, making me feel very uncomfortable.

"Uhh.." I trail.

"Jess! Get over here" I hear Justin shout.

Thank god.

"Bye James" I speak and walk away from him as quickly as possible and over to Justin.

"Hey babe" he says as he pulls me into a hug.

"Hey" I smile into his shoulder.

"You two are so cute" we hear, causing us to pull away and face the two ladies Justin called me over to speak to.

I'm faced with Caitlin, and another pretty woman.

"I'm Pattie, Justin's mum" she smiles.

"Lovely to meet you Pattie!" I smile.

"You two are such a cute couple" she smiles gesturing to me and Justin as he still has his hand on the bottom of my back.

"Uh" Justin says and rubs his neck as I've noticed is a nervous thing he does "we're just friends mum"

"Oh sure, whatever you say love" she giggles.

"Yeah, we're just friends" I smile.

"Just friends" Caitlin speaks up raising her two eyebrows.

"Let's go and dance Jess" Justin says, causing Caitlin and Pattie to stifle a laugh as they know Justin is annoyed for some reason.

"See you later, it was nice meeting you" I smile to the both.

"Lovely seeing you again" Caitlin smiles.

"Lovely meeting you hun!" Pattie grins.

Justin grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor automatically.

Ed Sheeran, give me love is playing whilst we both step onto the dance floor hand in hand.

Justin pulls me in, close to his chest by my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"This reminds me of you" I speak, looking into his beautiful brown eyes.

"How so?" He asks.

"You played it for me when you was playing the guitar the other day" I smile.

"Ah yes, I believe I did" Justin smiles back and brings his forehead onto mine "I need to ask you something" he speaks with hope.

"Sure, anything" I reply.