Chapter 20

Sick.

-------------

I wake the next morning, not feeling very good at all. I stand up from my bed and run into the toilet and vomit.

That's a nice way to wake up.

"JESS!" I hear my mum shout from downstairs.

"Yeah Mum?" I try and shout back groggily.

"I just heard you be sick, are you okay?" She says as I hear her start to walk in the bathroom.

"Yeah I'll be fine I think, what time is it?" I ask.

I went to bed last night not feeling too good, so maybe it's to do with that.

"It's 6 in the morning" she reply's checking her watch, standing at the foot of the bathroom.

6?!

I never get up on a school morning till at least 7:15 or even later sometimes, about 7 30 or something usually.

"I'll get a shower and see how I feel" I say and she nods, walks out of the bathroom and I hesitantly strip free from my clothes, lock the door behind her and grab a towel out of the cupboard in the bathroom and step in the shower.

15 minutes later, I'm out of the shower, and feeling no better at all.

I feel even worse, if anything. I feel like every ounce of energy I usually have has been drained out of me and put into a crate of energy drinks. That's how bad I feel.

I unlock the bathroom door and walk back into my bedroom with my towel wrapped around me and my dirty washing in my hands, clutched to my chest.

I shut my bedroom door behind me, slip on fresh pj's and lay back in bed. Good job I didn't wash my hair. I drift back off to sleep, quickly but needingly. Knowing that if I have another sleep, as soon as I wake, I should be feeling better.

------------

I wake to the sun streaming in, my windows and my phone vibrating violently on the cabinet next to me.

I pick it up and see that it is Justin calling me.

"Hey babe, how you feeling?' He asks concerned.

"Hey, not so good" I mumble, god my throat sounds terrible. I must of caught the flu or something.

"Do you want me to come over?" He asks.

"What time is it?"

"12 ish" he admits.

My eyes widen at the fact I've managed to stay asleep for two hours, without having to get up and vomit in the bathroom again.

"It's fine, schools nearly over anyway so you may as well just stay there" I admit.

"It's fine, I wanna look after you I'm worried since your dad answered the door and told me that you were sick and wasn't coming to college, I'm worried about you babe" he sighs from the other end of the call.

I stand up quickly from the bed and rush into the toilet and vomit again, whilst my phone is still in my hand.

"Jess? Babe? You okay? What happened?" I hear multiple times as I throw up even more.

I wipe my moth with abit of tissue and stand back up, looking in the mirror god I look awful, but I feel worse.

"I'm fine Jay, don't worry about m-" I begin to finish my sentence but I'm cut off by me spewing again. fun. I think not.

"That's it, I'm coming over; I'll bring you medicine and films and a few big bottles of Evian litre waters" and with that, the phone goes off. Signalling that he has ended the call, not giving me no time to reply.

I walk back into my bedroom and lay down on my bed, Max, my dog, following me and cuddling into me as I switch the tv on.

Justin will be here soon by the sounds of it. I'm looking forward to seeing my boyfriend, even if I am sick.
-------------

A/N

tiny updateeee😁😁😁

What do you think of this story so far?

Vote comment and share😜💗

-Shauna xoxo