Chapter 2

Notes.

-----------------

The next morning my alarm goes off at 8:45, I groan getting out of bed, rubbing my eyes.

I could hardly sleep at all lastnight.

Whoever that boy was, really freaked me out.

Normally drunk people forget everything that they do whilst their drunk, but not me.

Well, actually I normally forget everything apart from my sisters grave but, still, somehow I've remembered the boy.

Whoever he was.

I grab a towel, clean underwear, clean uniform and walk into the bathroom, to get ready for work.

I work at a coffee shop, it's not the best job I could get, but it's still a job.

I take about 10 minutes in the shower and get out, get changed and brush my teeth.

I then walk back into my room and get my hair dryer and makeup out of my drawer.

I dry my hair which takes about 15 minutes to do, and then I open my makeup bag, and find a note in there.

I get the note and start reading it.

"Nice to know you took notice of me this time, I've been watching you for a while now, keeping an eye on you, it's come to my conclusion that you may be curious to who I am, and what I'm doing, I can't tell you that right now, but come to the grave yard today, I have some questions for you.

-J" it reads.

J?

I know a lot of males with the beginning letter of their name J.

Jack? Jamie? John? Jonah? Jeremy? There's so many boys names I know that start with J, ugh.

This is going to be a hard one, if he won't answer questions about himself, then why does he need to know things about me?

I don't know, but still, I'm going to go and try and get him to answer a few questions, in return I hope he does the same.

I grab my mascara out of my makeup bag, stuffing the note into my pocket, and start lightly putting some on, to give me a natural subtle look, which is the look I usually go for.

I then grab my foundation and put a tiny amount on, and grab a hair tie and pull my hair into a pony tail.

I then open my wardrobe and pull out my black leather jacket and put it on, grab my keys and then leave to go to work.

Ten minutes later, I arrive at work.

"Hey" I smile at my friend, Emily, whilst I'm taking off my jacket.

"Hey" she smiles back.

"What time does your shift finish today?" I ask, making conversation.

"1 pm,you?" She asks, but my boss walks up to me and taps me on the shoulder.

"Hey Paul" I smile at my boss.

"Hey jess, Uhm I'm sorry but can you work an extra shift today? I'll give you extra pay" he smiles.

"Sure, I need the money, so why not?" I laugh.

"That's good, I've already asked Emily here if she can, but she's got to be somewhere, and I was relying on one of you, because your both my best workers" he smiles patting me on the back.

"Thanks Paul" I smile, he just nods and walks away, back to work.

"So it looks like I'm working till 8" I laugh.